[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

god

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1310576332886_0.jpg (39KB, 413x417px) Image search: [Google]
1310576332886_0.jpg
39KB, 413x417px
IF god exists in a accelerating reference frame, then wouldn't that mean that F=ma, the basics of all current knowledge of physics, wouldn't work and therefore you can't say using your knowledge of physics that god cannot exist, since your math is incorrect?

Oh, don't worry I expect you guys to come in and tell me I'm wrong in a thousand different ways, but the truth is I won't bother to read and of your shitposts.

My professor literally told me this in class today and I trust him a million times more than you losers on 4chan so literally fuck off atheists/math-deniers.
>>
File: 2006_a_scanner_darkly_030-732226.jpg (233KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2006_a_scanner_darkly_030-732226.jpg
233KB, 1600x900px
>>8525586
>257 replies and 58 images omitted
>>
>>8525586
Why do you only speak in negatives? It's very hard for me to understand what you're trying to communicate.
>>
>>8525593
The negatives aren't compounding, so just reread the sentence with flipped negatives.

>IF god DOESN'T exist in a accelerating reference frame, then WOULD that mean that F=ma, the basics of all current knowledge of physics, WOULD work and therefore you can't say using your knowledge of physics that god CAN exist, since your math is CORRECT?
>>
>>8525586

The issue with this argument is the fact that F=MA breaks down at extremely large and extremely small scales. Do you understand modern physics at all? We've replaced the classical laws of motion (which are still a good enough estimation for our daily needs) with the theory of relativity.
>>
>>8525606
physics department at my uni doesn't believe in the theory of relativity since it's not useful in every day life like gravity or magnets
>>
>>8525586
If god exists in such a frame then that's his problem with his math faggot LOL

PS. I exist in an inertial frame
>>
>>8525614

Do you trust the physics professors in your department more than the various physics departments at schools like Harvard, MIT, Oxford, Cambridge, Columbia, and Yale who all believe the theory of relativity? I'm honestly curious.
>>
>>8525614
Wow man, you should get out of this mess, also relativity is uselful in a lot of stuff faggot (I.e GPS...) A fast Google search will reveal morr
>>
>>8525614
Not pursuing a theory because it lacks practicality is one thing, but straight up denying it is a little bit crazy.

It's like saying "my uni doesn't believe in category theory because it's not as useful as basic algebra"
>>
>>8525586
Your very first word. You even emphasized it with all caps.
>>
File: legs.jpg (18KB, 390x416px) Image search: [Google]
legs.jpg
18KB, 390x416px
>>8525586
Good post, friend! Have a (You).
>>
File: 12805.jpg (246KB, 1400x483px) Image search: [Google]
12805.jpg
246KB, 1400x483px
>>8525586
Don't feed trolls
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.