[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why this isn't true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: my cosmology.png (38KB, 1346x623px) Image search: [Google]
my cosmology.png
38KB, 1346x623px
why this isn't true
>>
>inb4 le muh pics from space meme
>>
>>8522938
horizon
>>
Truth is overrated.

What predictions does your model make that are not present in and/or simpler to find than the currently accepted model?
>>
>>8522939

If this was true you'd be able to tell by walking outdoors and looking up
>>
>>8522947
in my model if I take a shit and launch the turd "in space" it can arrive directly in your open mouth if you are on the other "side" of the "world"
>>
>>8522942
>>8522950

no you can't see the horizon curve because it's just too far
the sphere is veeeeeeeeeeeeeery big so it seems all plain
>>
>>8522938
maybe because horizon is curved downwards instead of upwards you autistic faggot?
>>
>>8522957
see>>8522955
>>
>>8522955
And what are the mathematical form of the laws of nature holding the planets in their apparent orbits? Also how the hell does day/night works? Can you predict the the apparent orbits of the planets? How do explain comets? How does gravity works? Is sun massless?
>>
>>8522980
I'll wait a couple of hours to give my answers so you probably won't be here anymore to criticize them and people will think that I won the argument
>>
>>8522938
So I have to wonder. Do kids spend time taking drugs and dreaming up stupid stuff to see if it sticks on 4chan?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.