[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is global warming real and, if so, is it anthropogenic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: bane.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>
Yes, highly likely that it is.
>>
>>8520841
Wrong. Only a theory until proven true.
>>
Yes to both.
>>
I'm an doctor MIT researching triple integrals and I staunchly support climate change denial.
>>
>>8520831
Yes, yes

>implying that's the answer OP was looking for
I can see the poster count you fuck
>>
>>8520860
Well, you are a mathematician, not a meteorologist, so I'm not sure that that is relevant.
>>8520854
You can't prove any scientific hypothesis. Even if you could, the global warming hypothesis is just that, not a theory. A hypothesis becomes a theory when it is highly evidenced, if it concerns an explanation of phenomena.
>>
File: 1448195718552.png (159KB, 476x345px) Image search: [Google]
1448195718552.png
159KB, 476x345px
>>8520831
>>8520854
>>8520871
Samefag
>b-b-but
Watching the IP count
>>
File: nope.png (225KB, 523x467px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
225KB, 523x467px
>>8520887
Hmm . . . you're wrong.
>>
>>8520900
>5 seconds in mspaint

I am
>>8520862
>>8520887

You are
>>8520831
>>8520854
>>8520871
>>8520887

Randoms
>>8520841
>>8520855
>>8520860

Adds up to five IPs and eight posts not including OP. Mathematically you are a samefag and those are your most likely posts.
Either that or OP and you have both samefagged in a nonsensical manner.
More likely, based on OP's choice of image and the fact that one of the first three posts must be a samefag by OP (given the number of IPs at the time) of which the immediate negative response to the first post is most probable, the conclusion that should be drawn is that this is a bait thread set up by you, OP, with the intent to bombard anons with yet more bullshit climate denial. However, I have seen through your ruse and can thus warn any other anons away. Fuck you, saged.
>>
>>8520947
Whoops, quoted myself as the last of 'your posts' instead of your response to me. Either way it adds up.
>>
Yes. Yes. >>>/pol/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.