[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self Education

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1041.jpg (83KB, 1136x243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1041.jpg
83KB, 1136x243px
I have to learn all of the pic related

Plenty of time
I just need textbooks
What are some books to learn all of the following?
As well as general relativity.

Currently i've taken physics one and calc 1/2 in college

I have plenty of time, I merely need to know which texts can provide me the proper education. I've already self studied before don't worry about that.
>>
>>8520622
goddamn. well it's certainly going to take you a good long while. I'd say at least two years. if you are TRULY going to learn this.
>>
there's a bug gap between that and general relativity
you need to understand Riemannian manifolds
>>
>>8520622
>Physics
Young and Freedman - University Physics with Modern Physics
Resnick, Halliday, and Krane - Physics, Volume 1 & 2

>Math
Lang's "Calculus of Several Variables"
Hubbard and Hubbard's "Vector Calculus, Linear Algebra and Differential Forms: A Unified Approach"

"Matrices and Linear Algebra" (Dover Book) by Schneider and Barker
"Matrices and Linear Transformations" (Dover Book) by Cullen
"Introduction to Linear Algebra and Differential Equations" (Dover Books) by Dettman

"Ordinary Differential Equations" by Tenenbaum & Pollard (Dover)
"Differential Equations with Applications and Historical Notes" by Simmons
"Differential Equations" by Ross.
>>
>>8520642
I love you sweet man
>>8520635
Ok and what are the steps to achieve that?
>>
>>8520622
https://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~abhishek/chicmath.htm
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.