[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you study picking up girls in a scientific way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: my lady.jpg (23KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
my lady.jpg
23KB, 300x400px
Can you study picking up girls in a scientific way?
>>
yeah.

if whatever you are doing is not work, then do the complete opposite.

it should work then.

if you are getting girls, then just keep doing that.
>>
>>8519082

Yes, but it's a self-defeating skill.

You can pretend to be someone you aren't and convince a few girls with low self-esteem to sleep with you but the thrill will fade and all you'll get is HPV to show for it.
>>
Sexual intercourse is designed for propagating the best genes. Alter your genetic composition so you are better than 95% around you and you will have no problem getting laid.
>>
>>8519082
most likely not
>>
The question is a domain of sociology, which we all know is not science.

No.
>>
>>8519082
Yes. You first learn how to recognize the different categories of women, then through trial and error you refine a process for picking up each of those categories. However like >>8519088 said even if you are getting good women to completely fall in love with you if you don't care about them it's a hollow victory.
>>
>>8519082
Magic Bullets by Sinn and Savoy uses natural selection and explains the "why" of PUA by laying things out in a scientific manner.

An example is social proof. If you are surrounded by friends or other women that is attractive. If they regard you with respect then you appear even more attractive because you are a leader of men.
>>
>>8519082
yes.

https://www.wired.com/2014/01/how-to-hack-okcupid/
>>
>>8519082
>Can you study picking up girls in a scientific way?

Lift with your legs, not your back.
>>
only partly, it is mainly information gathering not science, as in actually going outside and socializing
>>
reading pickup advice to learn how to get women is like watching numberphile to learn how to do math
>>
Just wait man, all I do is wait and I get to fuck an average of 2 girls/year, sometimes we even have a romantic feeling for each other. However if you want a rate higher than 2g/y or is a based <7/10 looking, waiting won't work, good luck.
>>
>>8519082
it never worked with me.. so yea
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.