[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /sci/, convince me how I can adopt children without feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: fgRP0H7.gif (4MB, 1080x1351px) Image search: [Google]
fgRP0H7.gif
4MB, 1080x1351px
Hey /sci/,
convince me how I can adopt children without feeling like someone who just got cucked. I need a way to justify that adopting kids isn't the same as getting cucked by someone.
>>
>>8518617
There are two parts of you that you care about preserving: genes and intellect. Of course animals care about preserving genes. But for humans we also care about passing along our worldview, value system etc. Adopting allows you to preserve this (arguably more important) part of yourself. Imagine two options: you can have a random person have your genes, or have them approach life in a similar way to you. I'd definitely pick the latter.
>>
>>8518617

if you're considering adopting you're of inferior quality to begin with

so if you adopt someone else's kids you are actually cucking them by taking their genetic progeny and infusing them with your shit-tier way of life (which was already shit to begin with, so taking care of their children doesn't make you a cuck)
>>
Well, for those who aren't able to conceive naturally, whether due to being gay, transexual, infertile or just too old, adoption is the best way to raise children and have a family while helping change a life, there's nothing cuckworthy about it.

But yeah, if you and your partner both have functioning opposite-sex genitalia, you might as well just get a chastity belt and hold a breeding session and invite every negro that you see.
>>
>>8518634
Back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>8518633
KEK DETECTED!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.