[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CRISPR vs Egg donation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 105947.jpg (217KB, 1680x1260px) Image search: [Google]
105947.jpg
217KB, 1680x1260px
I'm sick of seeing intelligent people abusing those who are unintelligent. I think it's time have a revolution so everyone can enjoy the benefits of being a great mathematician or scientist and not be limited by their capacity to think. Deep inside we all know it’s true but we hide it and oppose it. Some do so because they fear the competition it will bring them and some because they don’t want to change. I am not very intelligent but I'm just a temporary vessel for my genes. I’ll show the world what I can do, maybe not this generation, but the next.

What is the better option for me to use to have intelligent children (capable of doing upper level mathematics well)?
>>
>>8518335
Being a mathematician or scientist is shitty work + shitty pay + shitty hours + you have to spend a lot of time lecturing fucking undergrads and begging for grants.

If you want to learn then do it. The only thing holding you back is that many of the textbooks out there are at best adequate and designed to only be used alongside a lecture. However with great motivation and a proper schedule you too can become educated.

All that said, it isn't really likely to make you happier or fulfilled. Decide for yourself what really matters. Forget about this intelligence ego trip and find your own sliver of happiness.
>>
>>8518335
wtf OP just send them to a good school
>>
Get cucked so you don't pass on your inferior genes. Subscribe to buzzfeed and go to pro-immigrant marches and stuff, surefire way to make sure your future children don't get your retard genetics.
>>
>I’ll show the world what I can do, maybe not this generation, but the next.
>>>/x/
>>
Personality is passed on through genes.
Intelligence is one of the interconnected dimensions of personality.

Personality is neurophsiological.
Phsiology can be changed.
Neurophsiology can "change itself" (free will doesn't exist, but you get the point)

You can change the way you think.
You can change your personality.
You can change your intelligence.

Meditation is just the beginning
But be aware
The path is not clear
It is bumpy
and it is scattered
look around now
the path is all around
>>
File: 1445547579784.jpg (37KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445547579784.jpg
37KB, 500x360px
>>8518374
I find it hilarious how I misspelled physiology.
>>
>>8518353
>just send them to a good school

Don't sell me that muh envroment bull crap that what I was sold all my life and I've come to the realization that no matter how hard you work, there will always be people in who can Ace an exam after partying the entire semester.

Here's the thing, can a person who is visually impaired perform better than a person who isn't no it does matter how well of an environment you raise them in, it just wont work.
>>
>>8518379
Hard work isn't the same as environment, anon. There are things in our environment that are beyond our control.

I'm one of those people who blew through a pure math degree on very little effort. I was spoken to a lot as a child and learned to speak when I was still only a few months old (used to freak people out). I was also taught to read and do basic arithmetic while other kids my age were struggling to speak. I spent my earliest years playing memory games, building my vocabulary (learning words from a dictionary, as a sort of game), learning to form arguments, doing mind puzzles/exercises, writing, etc.. By the time I was in preschool I was bilingual (speaking+reading+writing), had some basic math skills, had sharpened critical thinking skills, and had ridiculous memory.

I'm not saying any of this was fair nor am I trying to brag or say it was easy. My parents spent a lot of time with me as a child with my mom opting not to work whenever possible. Other parents aren't always able to do this, or even if they are they think it's better to get a nanny/tutor/something and spend more time working. It's possible that in some cases that may be the better choice.

All I'm saying is that environment is complicated and few talented people would attribute their accomplishments to nothing (though some, including myself, would probably do so if asked because that shit is uncomfortable to talk about with people who are struggling).
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.