[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chem Trails in the sky?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: chemtrails-geoengineering1.jpg (41KB, 853x433px) Image search: [Google]
chemtrails-geoengineering1.jpg
41KB, 853x433px
I wanted to read on different theories or opinions of the chem trails i see every morning
>>
>>8518128
water vapor compressed and condensed from the plane.

anything else
>>>/x/
>>
File: mass_medication.jpg (8KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
mass_medication.jpg
8KB, 300x219px
only in America
>>
>>8518194
It really is a strange, paranoid place
>>
>>8518128
I read it was titanium and aluminum nano particles being mixed into the jet fuel at the source so not many people would need to be involved.

When and if the geo-engineering is eventually outed and admitted, the powers that be will claim it was in an effort to combat runaway man made global warming and then admit it was all a horrible mistake as the soil goes infertile and crops fail, achieving an end game of human depopulation. The metals will wash out after 20 or so years allowing the land to once again grow crops.

Who really knows though, anyone involved would be bound by gag orders and probably getting paid a lot of money but something has changed with the fuel, an additive of some kind, because normal contrails disperse rather quickly, they don't create permanent tracks in the sky that then expand into clouds.
>>
Any chemicals in the contrails would disperse long before they got to the ground in any meaningful concentration. Also, it really is just condensed water vapor with some soot from the engine inside it. I must ask, what sort of benefits would a government stand to gain from sterilizing crops? Something like Agent Orange?
>>
>>8518785
Its supposed to turn us into passive robots but apparently its just turning us into frothing, paranoid lunatics.
>>
>>8518785
Sterilize the soil and induce famine. The bread basket of the Americas seems to be getting targeted more than anywhere else. I guess the logic was that the human race cannot control it's population growth but that doesn't address China or India, South America or Africa so doesn't make much sense in that regard either.

Something is up though, these are not contrails and they are not chemical trails, that's just a disinformation angle I imagine. They are microscopic metallic dust trails that seed clouds apparently.
>>
I can hear the crackling of tinfoil in this tread.
>>
>>8518628
>implying you know dicks about contrails
>>
>>8518128
>I wanted to read on different theories or opinions of the chem trails i see every morning

What you have pictures of are not chemtrails, they are called contrails and amount to nothing more than water in the form of a cloud.

But if you simply want more theories rather than legitimate ones there are plenty of tabloid newspapers and /x/ to check out.
>>
File: Sq_contrails_ybbn.jpg (865KB, 2048x1149px) Image search: [Google]
Sq_contrails_ybbn.jpg
865KB, 2048x1149px
Contrails (/ˈkɒntreJlz/; short for "condensation trails") or vapor trails are line-shaped clouds sometimes produced by aircraft engine exhaust, typically at aircraft cruise altitudes several miles above the Earth's surface. Contrails are composed primarily of water, in the form of ice crystals. The combination of water vapor in aircraft engine exhaust and the low ambient temperatures that often exists at these high altitudes allows the formation of the trails. Impurities in the jet exhaust from the fuel, including sulfur compounds (0.05% by weight in jet fuel) provide some of the particles that can serve as sites for water droplet growth in the exhaust and, if water droplets form, they might freeze to form ice particles that compose a contrail. Their formation can also be triggered by changes in air pressure in wingtip vortices or in the air over the entire wing surface.

it's pronounced CONtrail. for Condensation Trail.

some idiot one day couldn't remember how to pronounce the word, and said "chem trail" and thus the conspiracy theory of chemtrails was born.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail

https://science-edu.larc.nasa.gov/contrail-edu/science.php

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

http://contrailscience.com/how-long-do-contrails-last/

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/airplane-contrails-may-be-creating-accidental-geoengineering-180957561/
>>
>>8518628
and i read that your mom is a transvestite and murdered you in your sleep, but that's not true either
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.