[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sci/ - does dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: a.jpg (219KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
219KB, 780x520px
How can I approximate someone's intelligence without directly putting them to the test?

I am attracted to girls who are smarter than me but I'm pretty smart so such girls are hard to find.

Also, I'm ugly so any smart educated hot girls are out of my league.

I'd have no trouble going for an ugly girl but then we would have ugly children, so what's the point? Shit sucks.

So my only option is a hot smart girl who is uneducated (think Christian community girls). I know some happen to be smart. But how does one go about figuring out the intelligence of such an girl?
>>
>>8515023
go meet people.

If you like a girl you meet, date her.

If you don't like her after some time with that, break up.

Repeat until you're happy with someone. You don't pick a girl based on a formula or how ugly your kids might be.
>>
>Also, I'm ugly so any smart educated hot girls are out of my league.
you shouldn't really think in terms of league, assertiveness is way more important than attractiveness when it comes to seducing women. I think most of us have seen hot chicks with average or ugly dudes. At worst you'll get rejected, but it's still good training.
As for detecting smart people, I think the easiest way is to check if they understand sarcasm (don't do it too soon though, it's hard to detect sarcasm when you don't know whether the person you're talking is just kidding or is actually being serious and retarded), or try talking about more abstract concepts.
>>
>>8515023
Talk to her for half an hour.
>>
>>8515023
I don't know man, how about talking and listening?
>>
>>8515023
Use your thumb to measure the ratio of forehead to cheek/chin distance from appx 20 ft away.
>>
>>8515325
He said measuring intelligence, not how to identify a Jew.
>>
>>8515063
>You don't pick a girl based on a formula or how ugly your kids might be.
Only if you're a brainlet.
>>
>>8515023
>>>/soc/
>>
File: creature.jpg (176KB, 1921x1280px) Image search: [Google]
creature.jpg
176KB, 1921x1280px
>>8515023
Talking to them basically. Humour is often the product of intelligence.
>>
Analyze the questions they ask. If they ask absolutely retarded questions like "How can I approximate someone's intelligence without directly putting them to the test?", they're definitely not very intelligent.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.