[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moon Shrine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20161202-063506.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161202-063506.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Duke and Young jumped in their moon rover and drove 5km to House Rock. They find a pyramid rock. It has a Maltese Cross on the side. Below this is an ornate "shrine". On the top shelf of the shrine is a box. I had noticed Young touch something as he walked by. Duke actually grabs the box, rips it out with all those wires attached, then struggles to get it in a sample bag. Young ask, "did you get it"?"., Duke says," I can't believe this ". Young wants to leave immediately, which they do. Since I first posted this find NASA has removed that section from their video. I happen to have an old copy.

My question is" what is it "?

Please post if you can see the" shrine" below the Maltese Cross and the metal box sitting on the shelf? This is the best I could clean it. You may need to scroll down and enlarge a bit. Too much looses the image integrity.

Do you see what I noticed Duke and Young acting weird over?
>>
>>8514686
>ITT Things that never happened.

Also, complaining about video cleanup quality while presenting photograph of another screen...

Go to /x/ or some other containment board please. Your question is in no way scientific.
>>
>>8514693
The question is whether even with poor quality image and my poor resources for sharing, I asked posters if they have an idea what this wired box may be on the moon in 1972. How in the hell could a wired box on the moon, recovered by NASA, not be science?

Is it a lunch box? or could it be electronics, considering the wiring, that may have something to do with science.
>>
>>8514693
Just realized you are a geek that doesn't believe we landed on the moon, several times!
At least say if you saw anything?
>>
>>>/x/

By the way, if you want actual results, post a download link of the 'old copy' of the video that you claim to have
>>
>Not content with how blurry the image is already, the conspiracy theorist takes a photo of the screen with their smartphone camera to give it that authentic "can't see shit, could be anything" feeling.
>>
>>8514686
You have a very active imagination.
>>
>>8514686
Get out more, OP. Like really. Maybe see someone and talk about these things that you see. Before you start running around in the park with your underwear on your head while claiming that the pigeons are out to get you
>>
File: 1kr8f6g.jpg (76KB, 700x539px) Image search: [Google]
1kr8f6g.jpg
76KB, 700x539px
>>8514686
Pic related is OP, just before he made this shitty tread
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.