[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone know any good TI-84 programs that will do derivatives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 71RH7Vj8FUL._SY355_.jpg (17KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
71RH7Vj8FUL._SY355_.jpg
17KB, 355x355px
does anyone know any good TI-84 programs that will do derivatives or integrals and output the answers in exact form. Like the derivative of ln(x) would come out as 1/x, or integration of x comes out as x^2/2 instead of showing decimal values?
>>
>>8513577
the human brain
>>
>>8513592
this.

Just learn calculus. Learn it properly. It doesn't take forever and it's not impossible, it just takes some motivation.
I can't think of a good reason why you'd need to use that the integral of x is x^2/2 without learning that it is so.
>>
If you don't know ln(x) and power derivatives off the top of your heads this far into the semester, you are going to fail irrespective of what you put on your calculator.
>>
>>8513632
>>8513622
i know them i was just giving and example of what kind of input and output im looking for
>>
>>8513577
Matlab, Maple, Mathematica, SymPy and a laptop.
>>
>>8513622

Probably to pass a test or exam. In a few years OP will not remember any calculus at all.
>>
>>8513577
>>>/g/57826840/

Would you fuck off and stop spamming two boards with the same retarded request? You should probably invest your time studying basic calculus so that you won't have to rely on a calculator like a bottom-bin engineer.
>>
>>8513577
what you are looking for is a computer algebra system (CAS) and only the Nspires and the TI-89's have it.
>>
>>8513577
learn calculus.

but yeah, should have gone with the casio.
>>
>>8513713
why is the casio better??? i had one and returned it for a gift card so i could buy the ti-84 because i thought the ti-84 was better?
>>
>>8513722
desu, the TI has the best input method, and usually fewer keystrokes, but the casio fx 115 plus has the most functions, and it's also the global standard (for a reason).

it also has an integral button, so yeah.
>>
>>8513729
i tried to use the integral and it just gave decimal answers like the ti-84, or maybe i just had a different model
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.