[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Media to exemplify the stupidity of Flat-Earthers and Moon Landing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1478913347307.jpg (67KB, 953x541px) Image search: [Google]
1478913347307.jpg
67KB, 953x541px
Please share your best pics, webms, and videos that concisely exemplifies the stupidity of flat earthers and moon landing deniers.

>Not necessarily the best proof, simply looking for easily understood media that helps those who are ignorant enough to be undecided on these topics see flat earthers and moon landing deniers as reprehensibly idiotic.

Thanks in advance. It is a worthy cause.
>>
>OP thinks the Earth is spherical
>he probably thinks this is a a simulation either
kek
>>
>>8509024
Explain why the Moon and Sun have a constant size throughout their path accross the sky.
>Protip: you can't
>Expert advice: Castrate yourself.
>>
>>8509013
We are talking of people who are convinced all tourism to the south pole is one giant brainwashing-Illuminati-drug induced trip involving thousands of people and so on. Not gonna get anywhere with "proof" as they will just dismiss it as photoshopped swamp-gas propaganda.
>>
>>8509024
Worse, he probably thinks Bielefeld is real
>>
>>8509049
Exactly, I am not really concerned with persuading them, simply showing how retarded they are to people who are on the fence.
>>
File: Moon.jpg (386KB, 800x1966px) Image search: [Google]
Moon.jpg
386KB, 800x1966px
>>8509013
Honk, Honk!
>>
>>8509013
man never stepped on the moon you fucking sheeple, wake up, you have swallowed all of (((their))) lies willingly
>>
File: s2l4.png (444KB, 1000x831px) Image search: [Google]
s2l4.png
444KB, 1000x831px
>>8509013
>souds
>>
>>8509042
because they are extremely big and extremely far. whether earth is round or flat has nothing to do with that, as long as these objects are far enough
>>
the Flat Earth Society has members from all over the globe
>>
File: Space hottie.jpg (57KB, 444x581px) Image search: [Google]
Space hottie.jpg
57KB, 444x581px
>>8509557
Thanks, bro.
>>
>>8509685
Have you ever been outside? You don't seem to understand how distance effects the apparent size of objects.
>>
>>8509013
Flat earth is about disregarding previous "truths" and explaining or discovering for yourself.
>>
>>8509819
I think what he meant is the distance from the sun/moon to the earth is << the distance it moves when it goes about it's orbit, meaning that it's size would stay approximately the same. Kind of how you can't notice a difference in the size of the sun throughout the year even though we're on an elliptical orbit.
>>
>>8509562
How do I know you're not trying to trick me?
>>
>>8509024
i-i-it's not?
>>
>>8509013
why does anyone even dignify flat earthers with a response?
>>
>>8509042
the moon is a hologram and the tides are dictated by our world's governments
>Protip: Kill Yourself
>expert Advice: slowly, please
>>
>>8509013
Good, we should publicly shame people for this degree of ignorance.
>>
>>8509024
>this is a a simulation
>a a a a a a a a a a a a
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.