[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Java or C# , No brainlets allowed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 4L_QSHDzddw.jpg (25KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
4L_QSHDzddw.jpg
25KB, 211x239px
Anon what do you prefer?
Java or C#?
I'd go with java cz c# is a fucking microsoft copy paste of java
>>
>>8506460
Kill yourself code monkey.
>>
>>8506461
anon u prob a fat twat siting near a pc in his mom's basement so u should kys
>>
neither

ocaml
>>
>>8506460
Almost correct, anon.

C# is what java should be, if it wasn't all the crap and lack of consistency.

Anedoct: I haven't met any programmer who said "java is a good language" til now; on the other hand, many (including some on the Linux side) recognize that C# is a good one.

>>8506490

Do you recomend starting Functional Programming with OCaml anon, or Haskell is a better shot?
>>
>>8506460
I prefer C#.

Error checking, handling exceptions and fixing memory leaks takes too much time in Java.
>>
>>8506460
Even though C# is a copy of Java, it has a far more better IDE.
>>
>>8506529
OP here,
Can agree with you on that one, altho netbeans is pretty neat.
But the gui master suck
>>
>>8506524
I've not given haskell a fair chance, but ocaml is comfy and still offers you some dirty imperative constructs if you want them
>>
>>8506524
Hi anon!
OP Here, you are right! C# is really what should have replaced Java. But it does not :P
>>
>>8506534
Yo anon its OP here,
Never tried using ocaml, would you recommend trying? And if true why do you think its a good lang?
>>
>>8506460

not selling my soul to mindlessly writing code that computers should be able to do anyway by now. and c becaise there nothing else you need if youre a true artist.
>>
File: 4L_ztPZU0nh.jpg (203KB, 453x456px) Image search: [Google]
4L_ztPZU0nh.jpg
203KB, 453x456px
>>8506542
Dear anon,
May I ask what would you sell your soul for then?
>>
>>8506553

money.
>>
>>8506535

I can understand why not. Firstly, only now M$ has been putting some serious effort to make C# cross-plataform - and all the money part is relevant, too.

Also, C# has a much more narrow scope than Java.

>>8506542

>Programmer
>Calls himself artist

Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>8506559
Still OP...
Idk if they'l make to cross platform and I can totaly agree with with you said about the "no scope".
btw why so much twats here? This thread is one of the first I ever saw with no scrcasam
>>
Not really any difference at all.
Java is horrible
C# is at least a bit better.
>>
>>8506559
doesnt matter if they make it cross platform...there are other tools
this is a transitional phase for computing because computers might encourage revolts and the fall of capitalism..better pay a few nerds to keep hammering keyboards mindlessly...
its true so just use java like everyone else..also asp.net is only for homosexual enthusiasts just use ajax
only program and design artistically inspiring arsthetically pleasing programs and would be glad to be a faggot...actually no fags are disgusting
>>
>>8506460
Obviously C#

and if tyou want to do functional programming you can seamlessly use F# with it.

IS there anyone who actually still uses Java, except for projects outsourced to india?
>>
>>8506568
where have you been living. c# is dead. java and javascript is the universal language of computing. programming is boring, time consuming, difficult and not worth enduring any of that. try wordpress or drupal.
>>
>>8506562
Well, if someone can consider programming as 'art', sure as hell could do it with shitposting too
>>
>>8506590

not id the audience is the very definition of degeneration because that inspires lazoness on the artist. theres a reason why cubism is so popular... picasso hated the pathetic paris boys and sluts so mich he gave them cubism.
>>
>>8506612
Learn how to type.
>>
>>8506460
ANSI C, using abstract data types to stand in for classes, and pointers to static implementation functions to prevent namespace pollution when defining methods.

fite me modernfags
>>
>>8506635

same reply. please reread. kinda busy. on a phone. good luck.
>>
>>8506637
So much this.
>>
I do both and I prefer C#
>multiple inheritance
>easy to do system commands in windows
>you don't have to bend over backwards to work with arrays

also, it's not at all a microsoft ripoff of java ...it's more like a microsoft ripoff of c++
>>
>>8506460
>no brainlets allowed
>Java or C#
top kek
>>
>>8506460
I prefer Python with numpy and scipy
>>
>>8506736
Numpy and Scipy sound like names of children's show characters
>>
File: 1477008752233.jpg (100KB, 590x570px) Image search: [Google]
1477008752233.jpg
100KB, 590x570px
C# is a superior language. No argument what so ever.

Java is a better overall programming environment though. JVM is good. There are tons of libraries and support for it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.