[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free course advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (71KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 960x639px
Based /sci/ helping every newfriend in this board via sticky is great; but I had a question

I'm overloaded with the amount of resources there are for online courses; from coursera to Edx. I had a question

If you were a recently graduated neet and lots of free time; would you focus your time on one course from one platform? Two courses on 2 different platforms? Or one course from one of each?

I'm quite overloaded and intimidated with the amount of opportunities available to learn from; so any advice would be great as I don't want to cause a mess and waste time juggling stuff

TL;dr Would you take a course from one platform or some in each? Are Edx and Coursera platforms easy and intuitive to manage?
>>
>>8502547
Bump
>>
don't.

the school is over. no more pencils, no more books. start making shit instead of procrastinating in books and courses.
>>
>>8502582
Maybe you missed the memo but I'm unemployed as of the moment. Really can't do anything when I'm not being hired so I need something to fill the gap
>>
>>8502585
finding work is a full time job
>>
Instead of trying to amass a whole curriculum of materials in advance, you should concentrate on narrowing your focus. What do you want to learn the most?
>>
>>8502598
I've been doing that, trust me. I haven't been getting any responses. However my resume is gonna be blank if I don't do something

>>8502601
Anything that focuses on science & business. You're definitely right about narrowing my searches; all I need to know is if juggling several courses from different sites would be a good idea
>>
>>8502641
>science & business
try to think of something MUCH more specific. you can branch out later. where do you see yourself going with this?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.