[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask what you would like to an average normie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Through Bag End.jpg (367KB, 2000x1335px) Image search: [Google]
Through Bag End.jpg
367KB, 2000x1335px
Sup /Sci/
I've been browsing 4Chan for a couple of years. I generally seem to hover around /b/ and /pol/ but occasionally check out /biz/ and /sci/. This is the board that I often look at and just think 'what the actual fuck'. I have no idea what you guys are on about half the time. It got me thinking that some of you guys are just on a complete other level.
I thought I could give you a chance at asking someone who is just your average Joe (probably worse) what there opinion is on different subjects. They may be as deep or as shallow as you like. I'll obviously answer to the best of my capabilities and stay truthful (anonymity and all that). I will expect to be ripped to shreds for my comments and most likely the OP as I have most likely already committed a number of grammatical errors.

I'll be around for a while if this thread sparks any interests, thanks

tldr; Ask your average joe any questions you like.
>>
I hope you get responses OP
other than mine
>>
>>8499226
I don't get it. Why would we ask a layman for an opinion?
>>
>>8499316
Do you not wonder what it is like to see through the mind of someone who may be more simple than you. It's not my opinion on giving advice. Just my general concept on the world.
Obviously there is little interest so I don't mind letting this thread fizzle out :)
>>
>>8499364
Everybody is exceptional because they are unique, but not everybody is interesting. You probably are exactly what you say, and I'm not sure why anybody would take interest in a boring people. Escapism is a thing for a reason.

Also I hope that you know that /b/ and /pol/ are some of, if not the, worst boards on this site.

You should:
1)feel bad and stop
2)get a hobby or change your life in such a way that makes you browse a board with actual content
>>
>>8499226
Do you buy into the /pol/ narrative? The whole jews are superior and want revenge on the whites and promote racemixing to make whites go extinct because blacks and spics are dumber thanks to genetic IQ and therefore easier to control and jews promote commies because it supposedly emasculates the white man? And that science is evil and liberal? Do you see through any of that and meme about them for fun regardless or unironically buy into all of it?

Do you think an average joe could buy into the /pol/ agenda? What kind of vulnerabilities and insecurities are needed, what are the conditions necessary for someone to become prey to the /pol/ narrative?
>>
Without consulting any outside sources, describe to me in as much detail as possible the history of life on earth, with general timeframes if possible.
>>
>>8499226
what is your conception of how a computer works? have you ever tried studying about how computers work?
>>
What's electricity?

How do we make it and how do we use it?
>>
>>8499395
Sorry for the long reply. What makes you think I am boring? This is the sort of thing I want to know. You haven't asked any questions yet. Personally I don't think I'm a boring person. I have a couple of hobbies.

>>8499397
No I don't personally. I do think that there is something fishy with our governments. I also believe they hard rather a lot from us. I think science is great and the work that some scientists do is amazing, even if I don't fully understand how they have achieved it. I usually lurk there sometimes just because some of the stuff on it makes me laugh. Same as /b/ really.

Yeah I totally believe that your average joe would buy into their shit. Half of them are just average joes who think they are really intelligent. I think this is why they can sometimes impact political events.

>>8499431
>>
>>8499431
lmao, I actually have no idea of the time scale, is the world 4 billion years old? I have a general gist but this is way to long for me to be bothered to type out atm, I've just smoked a spliff (being degenerate just for you).

>>8499441
I have a basic understanding, a couple of years ago I studied an IT Practitioner course in my community college. This was very basic though, nothing too in depth.

>>8499565
Dear lord, urm, I don't actually know. See this is probably the most productivity I've actually got from a board in ages. Now I have two things that I should be looking at.

Thanks for your posts guys, any replies or new posts are welcome
>>
>>8499226
Do you know what a cell is and its relevance to our body and living organisms? The difference between our cells, bacteria and viruses? Do you know what DNA and proteins are? What about how antibiotics work?

Also, not science related, but what about history? What parts of history do you know a lot about, could you give a brief synopsis of European history since antiquity for example? The timeline of WW1 or WW2?
>>
>>8500595
Yeah I know what a cell is I know it has a wall and a nucleus etc. I know we have a fuck ton of them. Not to sure on the difference between the three although again this sounds like stuff I really should know desu even at a more basic level. I have a very vague idea on DNA I think the shape is double helix
No to be honest I don't know how they work.

I also don't know much about any specific period of history that well. I know some bits about wars but nothing I could really go in to.
>>
>>8499226
Have you heard of the internet of things ? what you make of it ?

Also whats your stand on privacy and data collection and things like facebook google?
>>
>>8500679
My house mate is a networker, he loves the whole idea of it. What he has told me about it really does sound cool. A couple of years ago I wrote an essay on the right to be forgotten, but if I'm honest I can't remember much about it. I think you should have that right
>>
What do you think mathematicians do all day?

What do you think physicists investigate now?
>>
>>8499226
you proved that you're at least above average intelligent just by writing this.

have a nice day anon.
>>
>ask me what you would like to an average normie.
>>
>>8499226
How does it feel to be in wonderment over comments made by highschoolers and undergrads? This is a containment board for all sort of bollocks.
>>
What matters most to you in life?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.