[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Thoughts?
>>
>>8495010
Do you ever recognized that many scientists have curled hair?
>>
He needs to record supercooled water freezing with his thermal camera.
>>
His science videos are better than his political ones. Not sure about his Hyperloop one though because he treats it like the physically impossible stuff he covers when it's just safety and logistics that can be worked out.
>>
A bit of a ponce but his science is good
>>
>>8495038
His hyperloop video has been completely debunked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx52A-v65Q8&list=PLSPi1JFx4_-Gz0Fm0qq2KUz4c22UbZCco
>>
His falcon9 videobis also total shit that shows political agenda and zero knowledge.He should stick to anti-sjw videos because engineering is not his cup of tea
>>
>>8495038
this

he should just shut up about how much he hates feminism and how proud he is of BTFO of feminists. i dont care. i want to watch you science.
>>
>>8495247
Thank fucking god for that video series, I really cringed when thunderf00t was acting like the pressure would suddenly hit the capsule instead of smoothly increasing. Some of his offhand comments in his spacex video, like "maybe private companies going into space isn't a good idea", or when he said that musk made his money on paypal and not on his current companies made me think he just hates the guy and goes after anything he does.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.