[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If conservation of energy is true, then why don't I lose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (14KB, 240x176px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 240x176px
If conservation of energy is true, then why don't I lose weight when I exercise?
>>
>>8494300
Because you eat too much, fatass.
>>
>>8494300
You probably consume more calories than you expend.
>>
>>8494307
Hahahah lolz!1!1!!!1!
XD epic win! Roasted!!!!
>>
File: 1478853062194.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478853062194.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>8494300
For example
If for maintaining your actual weight you have to eat 5k kcal/day.

If you are going to eat 4k kcal/day you are going to lose weight while sitting in front of your pc.

There are rare medical condition when its more complex like thyroid problems etc.

But for majority of people conservation of energy is real and all those fags saying that they are unable to loose weight because much genes it means that they are rare example of humans being capable to bend law of physics.
>>
>>8494300
Hey! This looks like a good thread to ask this question. Yes, I'm a physics noob and don't know much. Can someone tell me the point of potential energy? Like, what is the the purpose of the definition?
>>
because excercise ups your appetite and you just eat the energy you expended.

or you get caught into the mindset of "i walked for 45 minutes so i get to reward myself with a dozen donuts from crispy kreme now".

or youre expending so little energy when you excercise that you dont notice the weight loss.

either way, youre a fatass and probably a dumbass. educate yourself and seek counseling.

caloric restriction is practically neccesary for the average person to lose weight.
>>
>>8494356
I think it is the state you are in when by aplying a little amount of energy you can get even more of it. Example: If you push that bicycle you get a shitton of energy.
Maybe, I dunno. Probably wrong. Yeah I'm pretty sure that's wrong but fuck you and learn to use fucking Google.
>>
>>8494356
conservation of energy
>>
File: 1479241323865.png (602KB, 1000x733px) Image search: [Google]
1479241323865.png
602KB, 1000x733px
>>8494300
I fucking hate white whole

"""conservation of energy""" meme

explain to me

when you are riding up some plateau but you are not going down

What happens to energy out?

its pure charlatanism

If you are riding up to some hill and they you fly from this hill with helicopter, who is going to give you back your energy?

Who conservates this energy?

eh
>>
>>8494407
the helicopter conservates that energy.
>>
>>8494407
I know this is bait, but I'll bite.

>when you are riding up some plateau but you are not going down

The energy is stored as potential energy, ready to be converted if you stop being supported by the plateau.

>If you are riding up to some hill and they you fly from this hill with helicopter, who is going to give you back your energy?

You output the energy into the helicopter once it starts supporting you, meaning you accelerate is downwards and the helicopter accelerates upwards to cancel it out. SO, the helicopter took your energy.
>>
>>8494541
by extension, now we can educatedly guess the colour of the helicopter
>>
>>8494550
However the answer is a bit unorthodox: No, it's not black because it took your energy. All helicopters take energy. It's black because it took your bike
>>
>>8494557
I was gonna say it's white because it can support others/ do work.
>>
>>8494584
I'd say it's a jewcopter because it takes your bike for supporting your weight
>>
>>8494326
It's literally true
>>
File: 1475899639831.jpg (68KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1475899639831.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
>>8494300
If conservation of energy is true, and I can bench press 100lbs 10 times, then why can't I bench 1000lbs one time?
>>
>>8494595
Cause if anon = A and x = gains
Then
Ax = 0
Because anon has 0 gains
>>
>>8494300
Because you're a retard with a shit diet.

>>>/fit/
>>
File: dl09rDa.png (351KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
dl09rDa.png
351KB, 500x334px
>>8494300
lay down the food and go exercise you fat fuck
>>
>>8495062
All that diet coke. Who the fuck does that fat bitch think she's fooling?
>>
>>8495087
herself
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.