[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Entertain me sensei...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 110502_r20327-916-1200-20140424.jpg (126KB, 916x1200px) Image search: [Google]
110502_r20327-916-1200-20140424.jpg
126KB, 916x1200px
Random dude from the Southeast U.S. Never learned anything about the stuff I'm interested in. Was wondering if I could just throw out a couple of things I've been thinking about. I have asked questions on here twice before, the only one I can remember was posted last year about myself wondering if black holes actually had a gathering of information at a single point or if was actually just a rip of the fabric of space and it being a passage to somewhere. Anyways...

Questions:

Black holes are just points in space that contain so much information that it defies physics and collapsed? Correct? If so, is there any chance a quantum computer could create a black hole? Why or why not?

If everything goes smoothly, I'll keep asking questions. If this bothers you all, I'll leave
>>
>>8493389
>Black holes are just points in space that contain so much information that it defies physics and collapsed

Mass and energy, not information

>If so, is there any chance a quantum computer could create a black hole

No, because all quantum computations are reversible
>>
>>8493389
>Black holes are just points in space that contain so much information
so much mass
>that it defies physics
No, it is still following the laws of physics, whatever they are. At a certain point in the collapse, it goes beyond our current knowledge of physics, but by that time it is long past the point where any light or other information can escape.
>and collapsed?
>>
Well, when I say defies physics, I guess I mean it defies the fabric of space and time.

Defied and collapsed...Not enough focus to notice and it doesn't really bother me that I look stupid, my point was made.

I just figured that the collapse of something was due to the proportion of information to the amount of space it takes up.

And when I say information, I'm talking about material existing. Period. Whatever it may be.
>>
>>8493444
Then sure, I guess.

More easily understood as just a shitload of mass in a very tiny space. And no, the "singularity" bit where "time and space are torn to shreds" isn't actually known to exist. We just don't have the mathematics or the data to know how it actually works inside.

Its just really dense. Like dense enough mass to where the gravity is so strong that light can't escape. That's all that makes it a black hole.
>>
Op here
Could sperm survive limitlessly in space?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.