[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can doing stomach vacuums like pic related be harmful? I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: stomach_vacuum.jpg (216KB, 957x463px) Image search: [Google]
stomach_vacuum.jpg
216KB, 957x463px
Can doing stomach vacuums like pic related be harmful?

I need to do them to pass bowel movements, but I often feel a sucking feeling in my brain, and a slight tiredness right afterwards. Could expending so much air at once, or compressing my internals like that hurt my brain?

It doesn't seem entirely unlikely because I know getting the air knocked out of you could result in loss of consciousness which obviously can't be good for the brain, and I know that some kids play a game where one does some breathing exercises, and then some other one presses on their chest, and then they lose consciousness briefly and experiences a high. Stomach vacuums share some similarities with these things because they all involve the expending of air, and compression of the body.

tldr; Is doing stomach vacuums making me a brainlet?
>>
>>8492533
I recently started doing them again, I've felt that my bowel movements are much better and I rarely get acid reflux like I use to get. Could just be placebo or broscience though
>>
>>8492542
I completely rely on them for all bowel movements. It feels like I am literally sucking air up my anus which is then used again to propel the contents out.
>>
Bump for your pleasure.

It's a very simple question, but of vital importance. You should be able to answer this.
>>
File: smells_fishy.gif (3MB, 470x285px)
smells_fishy.gif
3MB, 470x285px
kek this thread
>>
>>8492664
Why does it explode like that? Built up gas?
>>
>>8494645
mustard gas + eternal bleeding
>>
>>8494645
Explosives that were not detonated when whale hunters harpooned it.
>>
>>8492545
>It feels like I am literally sucking air up my anus which is then used again to propel the contents out.
lel
Interesting question but you should ask your doctor desu.
But if you're getting light-headed that could just be lack of oxygen, lack of oxygen is not good for the brain.
>>
>>8492533
Why are his armpit muscles rendered differently to his chest?
>>
>>8492533

Breathe you mongoloid.
>>
>>8495782
"armpit muscles" are called lats and they aren't rendered differently, the same thing happens to yours in that same position, but it's more obvious on him since his muscles are bigger.
>>
>>8494645
The decomposition created a lot of gas which was compressed and when he opened it's stomach it was released all at once.
>>
Anon, if you experience slight tiredness after your make some effort on something, go see a doctor imediatelly!!!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.