[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on adhd pl0x.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1467161037279.jpg (83KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467161037279.jpg
83KB, 480x480px
Redpill me on adhd pl0x.
>>
>>8491326
I have ADHD, I'd probably be a pipefitter instead of an engineer had I not gotten medicated as a kid.
>>
>>8491369
fuckin hell. im 21, still no medication, and was a pipefitter during summer, after i droped from engineering school, kek, no lie.

so what are you taking and has it helped you?
>>
>>8491381
>has it helped you?
brain lag

How were you feeling when you were medicated?
>>
>>8491369
Although, I guess in a sense you turned out to be a "pipefitter" anyway
>>
>>8491383
I take concerta, and it has definitely helped me do the harder math and sciences in uni. When I'm unmedicated it feels like I'm constantly distracted, procrastinate everything, and unable to focus

The trade off is that the focus means I can be slow responding to people or I just plain tune them out when I'm working on something.
>>
>>8491326
>adhd meme
better take your ritalin fuckbois
>>
File: back-to-pol.jpg (35KB, 490x290px) Image search: [Google]
back-to-pol.jpg
35KB, 490x290px
>>8491326
>Redpill me
gtfo pill-popping pestilent /pol/esmoker
>>
File: 10820.jpg (109KB, 986x553px) Image search: [Google]
10820.jpg
109KB, 986x553px
>>8491723

The memes have transcended /pol/. You best start likin it, its your reality now.
>>
>>8491393
I'm like that all the time. No adhd nor meds. What could be the cause of that?
>>
>>8491723
go away chimp
>>
File: 1430484831688.png (163KB, 804x804px) Image search: [Google]
1430484831688.png
163KB, 804x804px
Heres my blogpost.

I just graduated with an awful GPA. My friend suggests that I should see if i have ADHD. So i went to the doctor, and he prescribed Aderrall within 15 minutes of meeting me.

Now I'm bummed out because I have all this energy, and no place to put it because I'm unemployable and jobless.

I was top of class for the first 16 years of my life, but an awful ADHD college experience has fucked my asshole.

/blogpost
>>
>>8491731
autism
>>
>>8491759
Same boat as you, though I am in my junior year right now.

My GPA was the shit the two years but is better now.

Will I be able to brag or display a high GPA for the final two years of undergrad so that people won't think I'm shit for my low cumulative?

Often I wonder whether I would be better suited to a trade. I do carpentry/contracting for part time work. However I don't see as much opportunities there for growth and success as with a college degree.
>>
>>8491326
you're becoming moot, op
>>
diagnosed at 6. taken adderall my entire life. problems started when i stopped taking it because i felt like i didn't need medication to be "who I was" or some such shit.

the meds help tremendously. I have seen the same class of drug ruin others' lives, further proof that they do exactly what they are meant to do in my brain. in a really basic way, my brain is usually like static. the meds help me turn the volume down and keep the intensity at a buzz so I can focus when I put my attention to something.

i think, just like everything else, the pendulum has swung way over where it needs to be in 2016, and every parent who refuses to deal with their child wants to medicate them. leading to overdiagnosis, pharm companies making 6 quadrillion dollars a year, and a culture of teachers who are quick to point out what used to be slightly disruptive behavior out as a medical issue.

it's a very real condition. and it makes me all the more upset to see the "culture" that surrounds it these days. nobody fucking questions whether any other behavior related disorder is real, save depression. why ADHD?
>>
>>8491804
Starting at 6 is fucking fucked. Bad parenting And a shitty doctor.
You might even be so fucked in the head from taking amphetamines for all your life.
Holy shit thats fucked.
>>
>>8491842

Do you have anything to back up your emotional and oddly confrontational judgement, you stupid faggot?

My guess is no. If that's the case, please kill yourself immediately. You are a genetic dead end.
>>
>>8491326

The 'growing ADHD epidemic' translates into 'woman teachers don't understand or know how to handle boys and so the system has gone down a trail of increasingly pathologizing the natural behavior of young adolescent males'.
>>
>>8492514
Lmao, enjoy your shitty rotten brain, fucking idiot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.