[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Melted water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 33554.jpg (131KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
33554.jpg
131KB, 480x640px
Does melted water have health benefits? My local bookstore contain only two books by ignoramus about this question therefore I full of questions.
>>
>>8490016
What? That is a tautology, because water is the liquid phase transition of H2O.
>>
>>8490016
It staves off dehydration.
>>
Water can only get so hot before it becomes steam, it won't melt
>>
>>8490016
>>8490024
Also, "ignoramus" isn't the plural of "ignoramus" you ignoramus. Traditionally, the plural is "ignorami", or contemporarily "ignoramuses".
>>
>>8490016

No, why would it? Water is water, as long as it isn't some filthy ditch water then it doesn't matter if you freeze, melt, boil or sublimate it, it's still just water.
>>
>>8490016
You're better off with frozen ice
>>
>>8490016
The history of melt water is ancient. People have long ago noted that melt and glacial water possesses medicinal properties. From a long time melt water and glacial water widely use in folk practice. Melt water is considered as the good folk remedy for increasing the physical activity of organism, especially after the hibernation. Rural inhabitants noted that animals drink this water; as soon as in the fields they begin to descend snow, domestic cattle drinks out of the puddles of melt water. In the fields, where melt waters are accumulated, harvest is richer.
Water is an indispensable element of all taking place in the organism vital processes, and its cleanliness directly affects the quality of these processes. There are data, that people, which constantly use clean melt water, for example the inhabitants of mountains, live much longer than urban.
According to the data of director Ukrainian institute of ecology of man, d. by the f-th. sciences, professor M.L. Kurik, fresh melt water sanitates the human organism, increases his immunity. Numerous research on the study of the biological activity of fresh melt water conducted the colleagues of Donets medical institute and Donets NII (Scientific Research Institute) hygiene of labor and occupational diseases.
It was established that heating fresh melt water above + of 37°S leads to the loss of biological activity, which is most characteristic for this water. The retention of melt water at a temperature + it is 20th-22°S it is also accompanied by gradual reduction in its biological activity: after 16-18 hours it is reduced by 50 percent.
>>
>>8490030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3y0CD2CoCs
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.