[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1479620352718-1842812721.jpg (3MB, 2976x2976px) Image search: [Google]
1479620352718-1842812721.jpg
3MB, 2976x2976px
I found tbis in a bottle at work labled for adderll. What the fuck is this and is it safe?
>>
>>8485320
can't tell from a photo, b/c you can literally buy empty gel caps and put whatever solid you want in them

probably need hplc against standard samples or similar to be sure

if you're lucky it's kratom, probably it's multivitamin bullshit
>>
>>8485320
Looks like Ginkgo Biloba capsules.
Ginkgo biloba is a extremely low-tier nootropics.

But then again....they may not be ginkgo biloba caps!!!
>>
>>8485320
>being a druggie

Fucking degenerates.
>>
>>8485320
there are only a few million herbal supplements on the market that are sold in gel caps
and they don't have serial numbers or markings to differentiate the pills
should be easy to find out.

Your only bet is to do an image search for that logo after a few minutes of photoshop/whatever to isolate it etc, but it's such a generic item (three leaves? come on) that you'll likely never find the small company that sells this item in 38 small health stores in some region of the country underneath all the results for that picture

if you're curious if they're worth anything, the answer is 99.999999% no
if you're curious if they're psychoactive in any way, the answer is 99.9% no
if you're curious if you would notice any side effects, good or bad, from taking it, the answer is 99% no

it's probably some plant extract that is supposed to be good for your liver but doesn't actually do anything, or some shit like that

post your stupid shit in the stupid questions thread
>>
File: DeppTrump.png (505KB, 445x668px) Image search: [Google]
DeppTrump.png
505KB, 445x668px
>>8485355
Well put.
>>
>>8485338
Yeah! screw that Francis Crick and DNA
Screw that Freud and cocaine
damn degenerates
>>
>>8485320
Looks like somebody came along and replaced the very destructive and dangerous amphetamines for a much more safer and useful herbal alternative
>>
never do drugs you've found if you don't know what they are. just throw them away.

no one will be able to tell what this is based on a photograph. this might as well be some random herbals laced with a strong designer drug or some shit. it's probably just plants, but why risk your life/sanity for no reason?

if you want to do drugs, get them on the darknet or look into legal research chemicals.

this is definitely not adderall.
>>
File: 1468529739313.jpg (77KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1468529739313.jpg
77KB, 600x801px
>>8485742
>DNA
dna is a drug?
>>
>>8485320
take it and see
>>
what do they smell like?

sorta looks like some kratom capsules I have laying around in some drawer
>>
File: kratom-768x512.jpg (66KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
kratom-768x512.jpg
66KB, 768x512px
>>8485320

maybe?

http://www.zwemza.com/?p=33524
>>
>>8485742
Freud was a fraud
>>
Looks like kratom to me; it's pretty commonly put into caps because people can't stand the taste (wet vaginas)
>>
>>8485742
>Sigmund Freud was a real scientist who contributed to the field of psychology.

Nah, the guy lacked empirical evidence to back up his claims. He was a crackpot.
>>
>>8485320
Why were you digging through somebody else's stash? Asshole
>>
File: image.png (262KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
262KB, 500x458px
>>8486532
Looks likely.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.