[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brain Fog Cures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: brain-fog-causes.jpg (22KB, 735x385px) Image search: [Google]
brain-fog-causes.jpg
22KB, 735x385px
Hey guys
several days ago I've saw a thread about brain fog. Reading about the symptomes let me realize that I'm suffering from this cloudy mind for more than a year.

Do someone of you also experienced brain fog? How do you guys deal with it? How can I cure this condition

Thanks for every helpful answer
>>
>>8484771
Brainfog is a symptom of Hypochondria
>>
File: 1478887189671.jpg (68KB, 506x599px) Image search: [Google]
1478887189671.jpg
68KB, 506x599px
>>8484771
>>
you can take resistant potato starch to increase beneficial microbiota, if gut dysbiosis is your issue. be prepared to stink up rooms for at least a month though.
>>
>>8484771
I had this a lot growing up, along with some kind of rheumatism. I always assumed it was inflammation related.

It ALL went away when I:
>started lifting weights
>went on a very strict diet
>went from 230lbs to 175lbs <20% body fat.
>less stress due to new lifestyle
>began drinking coffee, 2 cups per day

For what's it's worth, it was a keto diet. I've heard that means my brain was running on ketones rather than glucose.
>>
nootropics can also help with brain fog. some of them can be anxiogenic but i feel anxiety is often preferable to brain fog.
>>
>>8484771
300mg of Bacopa does the trick for me.
"The conclusion of the researchers was that Bacopa extract yielded significant improvement on mental control, logical memory and paired associated learning during the 12-week drug therapy and that it is efficacious in subjects with age-associated memory impairment. "
>>
This is a mental thing right? A placebo effect of hypochondria?
>>
Visual snow fag here.

I try not to eat sugar, and avoid nicotine.
I need 9+ hours of sleep.
It's ass and I hate it, especially considering I have RLS and ADHD too.
>>
>Stop drinking/smoking
>Eat less saturated fat
>Exercise
>Participate in activities that stimulate the brain
>>
>>8485172
that's really interesting. I didn't know it was a thing. But starch alone is not enough to build a diverse flora imo.

>>8484771
It really depends on the cause of brain fog.

I might be anything from high blood pressure, diabetes and anemia all the way to some kind of infection, autoimmune, hypothyroidism or even cancer.

What can you do?

-Lifestyle changes
Eat a healthy, diverse diet, exercise 30 mins to an hour every day (walking/running + some weights if you feel like it)
Also restrict your calories if you're overweight.
-Visit a doctor
Get a fair amount of bloodwork done.
>>
>>8485343
Where do you buy your bacopa
>>
Thanks for you answers to this point. Will try everything mentioned here. Bouth alread resistant potato starch and Bacopa and Ginko online (advice from the last thread I mentioned in the beginning).

If there even more tips I would be glade
>>
>>8484771

I suffer from brain fog my whole fucking life.
> one chance in life
> born a brainlet

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>8485998

The most important thing, limit your web browsing.
I get foggy after "having fun" on the internet, watching youtube, shitposting and playing games.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.