[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dr. Wheelchair with this shit again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: www.jpg (75KB, 797x598px) Image search: [Google]
www.jpg
75KB, 797x598px
>Just DIE already you pessimistic fuck.

Couldn't pee standing up for the last 50 years, and more and more pissed off about it, Dr. Wheelchair amps up his doom and gloom prognostications for the rest of humanity, implying we are a bunch of retarded cripples who can unfuck problems and fix shit.
>>
>>8484039
>waahhh don't make us feel bad
This is why we're all going to die. Because morons like you would prefer to just turn a blind eye and keep the booze flowing rather than work at real problems.
>>
>>8484054
you are trying to imply that I'm NOT working on next gen shit to eliminate pollution and save the planet?

you're implication misses widely the mark, friend.

I don't drink either (to excess).
>>
>>8484058
Your post has a distinct air of denialism. Yes, given the way things are going our time to try to solve these problems is probably shorter than we would like to admit. Don't kill the messenger.
>>
File: o-HAWKING-570.jpg (69KB, 570x320px) Image search: [Google]
o-HAWKING-570.jpg
69KB, 570x320px
>>8484039
Why isn't that guy in myoelectric exoskeletons yet? Is he paid to give this image of the science to the plebs? wtf is going on here, shit! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz-08h5m37s
>>
File: disgusted-mother-of-god[1].png (103KB, 296x300px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-mother-of-god[1].png
103KB, 296x300px
>>8484070
>08h5m37s
>>
>>8484077
Watch it in one go and get a glimpse of what it feels to be stuck on a chair forever.
>>
>>8484039
>implying we are a bunch of retarded cripples who can unfuck problems and fix shit.
lel, you're a bit too angry
>>
I'm almost at the point where I want to stop doing anything, and just sit back and watch denialists destroy themselves.
>>
>>8484133
what is your problem, cunt?
the world is getting better, cheaper foods, curing diseases, cleaner technologies, better recylcing... you are the depressed fatalist denialist, friend.

There are 2 types of people in the world... those improving it day-by-day. And bitches. You're a bitch.
>>
File: 1467742362149.jpg (34KB, 442x525px) Image search: [Google]
1467742362149.jpg
34KB, 442x525px
>>8484054
>>8484058
Science isn't going to save the planet, oddly enough.
This shit is purely political and social, trying to create "solutions" with more technology likely wont work.
>>
File: Physicists.gif (289KB, 576x2992px) Image search: [Google]
Physicists.gif
289KB, 576x2992px
>>
>>8484282
>the world is getting better
USA just elected a man who thinks global warming is a hoax invented by Japan to fuck USA.
>the world is getting better
>>
>>8484357
>*China
>>
>>8484357
>implying it isn't

Funny how """scientists""" hate whenever their views and hypothesis are challenged.

When that is the whole point of science.

Climatology is quickly going the way of alchemy.

Giant bold ridiculous claims that it can never deliver on, kept alive only by small truths mixed within that glimmers hope for the failing hypothesis.
>>
>>8484357
Every great empire needs a Caligula
>>
>>8484388
Stupid cunt, donate your life for a ditactor already, you can't even create anything because you're stagnated at the Donald Trump dick on your mouth.

Shut the fuck up.

Delusional idiot. The world/universe have entropy at its fate.

Plus, the biblic cosmology, Trump, pol, Isis abd your life are just signs of the end.

Its inevitable you fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>8484392
Yes you fucking idiot.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_the_Western_Roman_Empire
>>
>>8484077
>>8484095
That vid was less than a minute for me...
>>
>>8484411
Pretty sure that's what I was implying...moron
>>
>>8484039
Wait, I thought Stephen Hawking died in 2012?
How the fuck is he still alive? Did I drift into another universe?
>>
>>8484388
I really can't tell if the /pol/ shitters are satire at this point
>>
>>8484443
Its what happens when your favourite two websites are Breitbart and 4chan.
>>
>>8484431
No your just retarded.
>>
>>8484404
You really

argued that point

incredibly well

and convince me

you were right

also nice text formatting

you fagola
>>
>a mutant having no faith in Mankind
shocking
>>
>>8484431
Shit he found out. We need to reset the Universe again
>>
>>8484431
Yeah I thought so too! Wtf?!
>>
>>8484431
Friend are you from the Boronstain universe? I've been trying to find my people and there's very few in this reality.
>>
>>8484505
>Implying /pol/ likes kikebart

You fell for the jew's trap anon.
>>
>>8484039
That's not Hawking. The real Hawking died a long time ago. That guy is a brain dead lookalike.
>>
>>8484616
rofl
>>
>>8484414
there you go, babby's first lesson in relativity
>>
Humans aren't going anywhere unless there's a cataclysmic event hitting Earth

Global warming isn't that
>>
>>8484039
I think he is just saying shit to still be relevant.
>>
>>8484039
>physicist who specializes in making incorrect predictions about the cosmos
>says some bullshit about global warming
Hawking is a popsci meme "scientist" who gives other theoretical scientists a bad name.
>>
>"Hey, Tommy, come over here!"
>"What do you want now?"
>"Look, Stephen is sleeping!"
>"So what?"
>"Let's mess around on his wheelchair computer since he's asleep, he has an interview tomorrow with the press and he's going to address the public."
>"Oh, I don't know about this, John, this is really messed up!"
>"Come on, it'll be a laugh, he's going to state that humanity has been doing extra well and will likely survive another 1000 years so let's tweak it a little bit..."
>"Lol, ok"

>NEWS REPORT CNN: Doctor of Science and genius Stephen Hawking addressed masses of Crowds today with a warning that the planet had only 1000 years left and that human life will most likely be eradicated by the end of the century. Masses of crowds grew in panic as Hawking began to hyperventilate with muffled cries and his dedicated colleagues John O'Myer and Thomas Nugat tried to take him back to his home. Stephen Hawkins suffered from a heart attack later that day and died of his injuries, his colleagues have made a statement:

>"Well, looks like Science couldn't predict this! Haha..*cough* ahem, Stephen was a good friend, he will be surely missed..."
>>
he says the world is going to end but AI is also going to take over the world. which one is it?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.