[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

THIS is my theory of how the universe was created but the thing about this theory is that is a big hoax but here it goes so read carefully.

My theory is that there was a universe before this one but that universe had a big black hole that only got bigger and bigger eventually that black hole absorbed everything in the universe and then it reached its limit and then exploted and thats what we known as the big bang and then the same thing is going to happen with our universe we are just going to be recycle over and over again theres no end to it theres no point to it just continues is a never ending cycle that never really start it and that never really is going to finish we don't know how it start it we just know that its there.
>>
>>8482176
This sounds like bait, but could this actually happen?

If a black hole merged with other black holes and it began to engulf the universe, could it detonate after ahwhile?
>>
>>8482176
How high are you right now?
>>
>>8482176
This sounds like bait, but could this actually happen?

If a black hole merged with other black holes and it began to engulf the universe, could it detonate after ahwhile?

help me /sci/?
>>
>>8482183
>>8482186
It's only been one minute. You have to wait for some physics undergrad to pretend he's an expert and give you some pseudoscientific bullshit that you suspect is wrong but you won't care enough to challenge because some other autist will call him out on it until this thread gets 106 replies and then drops to page 10 into oblivion
>>
Why would it be bait isn't possible.hopefully people see my threan i want to hear there answers
>>
>>8482183
If your mom's black hole engulfed my universe, it would explode.
>>
Self bumb
>>
File: lqb.jpg (2KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
lqb.jpg
2KB, 100x100px
lurk more
>>
>>8482218
Ok
>>
>>8482176
>"I have a theory"
>actually just a hypothesis
>>
>>8482176
Do you know what a black hole is?
>>
>>8482176
>THIS is my theory of how the universe was created

>it's always been there

how about we babble about nothing being able to create shit at random because it has no laws instead?
>>
>>8484651
I said our universe like i said there where more universes before this one
>>
>>8483296
Something that absorbs matter not going to get into detail as it appears you know what a black hole is
>>
>>8483161
>"I have a theory"
>actually just a bunch of gibberish
>>
>>8482176
the earth is 4-day simultaneous time cube and anything else is heretical.
>>
File: matrix toad.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
matrix toad.gif
607KB, 800x792px
there was probs one before then some amphibian life form had some super duper technowizardry and said, "fuck this universe, I'll make another in my image!". Then he made light from darkness and let chaos take root. Praise kek.
>>
>>8484723
How is this gibberish
>>
How exactly does infinite time work?

How can a universe just always have existed? even if there was "nothing" in it, there was that that nothingness correct?

Are there any theories that explain this?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.