[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that passing your undergrad calculus course doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_27323-ice_cream-1237566527.png (294KB, 490x476px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27323-ice_cream-1237566527.png
294KB, 490x476px
reminder that passing your undergrad calculus course doesn't give you the right to consider yourself a mathematician, and that the actual statisticians and computer scientists that you despise do more math than you will ever do in your shitty future job, that you will get when you understand actual math is too hard for you

this is such a terrible board
>>
>>8480876
You're forgetting that /sci/ is pretty much the "smartest" board, OP

And you know what kind of people you will see when they're considered "smart", therefore this board will have the highest ego of all boards and not even /lit/ is like this

Also, there aren't many Statisticians or CScientists here, they're mostly on /g/ and /biz/ or making money while browsing those boards or common boards like /a/

Anyway, just don't have bad feelings to everyone in this board, OP. Anyone can become a Math major with just 100 IQ, philosophy and religion should be in /his/ and engineers aren't faggots.
Also some people are actually helpful and are more /adv/ than /adv/ themselves, y-you can take me as an example

Sorry for my autism post by the way
>>
>>8480912
>and engineers aren't faggots.
You had me up until this point. Now I know that you're just trolling.
>>
>>8480876
Pls no roleplaying as booty bothered Compsci undergrad

>>>/s4s/
>>
>>8480946
He could be a Statfag as well but i wouldn't belive it since they're usually asleep right now

Also can be a NEET with programming skills but he has to chill and remember that this is a comedic sci-fi tranny positive chatroom made in polynesia owned by genghis "the bADs" khan
>>
>>8480915
>>8480946
>>8480956

/sci/ has no shame. cant help but proving people right about how much of a terrible shitpost/bait board this is.

And i bet none of these people would act like this in real life.
>>
>>8480876
Aww babby got his feelings hurt on /sci/ because he chose a shit tier route to take and is facing an introspective mud slide with the realization of this faults.
>>
>>8480956
>>8481304
op here
im a pure math fag at one of the best unis. but go ahead, you prove me right

this board is undergrads who think theyre sooo smart because they do easy math and have superiority complex
real CS researchers are infinitely more intelligent than you faggots

im sick of this, i just wanted a comfy board for informal math&science discussions
>>
Does passing undergraduate math and starting a PhD entitle me to do that?
>>
>>8481384
You can't call yourself a mathematician until you finish your Ph.D.
>>8480876
Look OP I'm an undergrad mathfag and comoletely agree with you but if you really felt like you had to take the time to post this thread then you're getting too bootyblasted. Every board has their respective shitty memes, /sci/'s are actually some of the better ones when there's more effort than "lol engineers suck cocks."
>>
>reminder that you can't be X if you are not Y
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.