[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is NASA so bad at faking images of the Earth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: earth.webm (3MB, 750x736px) Image search: [Google]
earth.webm
3MB, 750x736px
Why is NASA so bad at faking images of the Earth?
>>
Pls respond.
>>
>>8479947
>>8479976
Why would they be good at it when they can just take photos of real Earth?
>>
>>8480008
kek stay bluepilled cuck the multinationals are reaping the profits of our belief that earth is round every single day
>>
>>8480032
Explain to me how
>>
>>8480032
>>8480043
Unless you're not OP and are just having a jolly jape, then don't bother
>>
>>8480043
Man has an inherent need to explore. By perpetuating round earth they remove the possibility of us fulfilling this need. They use their mythical space travel to placate the masses (As it allows them to create new"breakthroughs" as needed). While the general population is preoccupied with the lies, they are free too reach out and expand past the Ice Wall. In addition the fictitious Space Programs provides a large source of funding for their expeditions.
>>
>in the second image, the satellitle was closer. Its a composite photo that utilizes fish eye perspective
>>
>>8480005
/thread
>>
File: EG43.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
EG43.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
Limited funding, the fact the earth is round, and that orbital mechanics is a pain in the ass.

Pic related. Fuck you Alaska no high quality GOES data for you. Nobody cares about Alaska
>>
>>8480005
This board may be the last remaining sanctuary for sanity on this site; maybe even in the entire world.
>>
>>8479947

Easy.

It's because you touch yourself inappropriately everytime you look at pictures of Michael Jackson
>>
>>8480118
I really, truly believe, an it is not a joke or a wind-up, that here sanity prevails whilst all around the world and/or reality is disappearing down the pan.

Now when we past 400ppm co2, did the scientist KNOW there was some bad shit coming for humanity? Are scientists the new shaman/oracles?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.