[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vaccines and Autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1475922950739.jpg (391KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1475922950739.jpg
391KB, 500x667px
My son's biology teacher believes that vaccines cause autism. I have talked to the teacher multiple times but he is too stubborn to listen to any outside opinions and only delves in a few vague articles supporting his view. Would any of you know of concrete evidence to support my case?
>>
Nope. He's right and you're retarded.
>>
>>8478935
better not let him know about all those vaccines you had then anon, wont help your argument
>>
>>8478935
>>8478947
>>8478954
Asperger's and HFA have more evidence supporting a genetic cause than a tetrogenic cause.
>>
>>8478935
vaccines in some rare cases are known to cause a hyper allergic reaction and cause death. sine some other cases the person actually ends with with the disease its suppose to protect them from also rare but it happens

the idea it may cause neurological damage isnt common but the simple fact that you could die from a government mandated shot is kinda fucked up
>>
>>8478935
Complain to the school, obviously.
>>
>>8479023
Yeah, instead we should let everyone choose which vaccines they get, so when a round of mumps comes along thousands of people die, and many more are left sterile.
Really great idea there buddy
>>
It's statistically insignificant even if there is a link.
This is why I hate stats.
>>
>>8478935
and he taught that to your son? I'd be all over him and would report him to the school. If that doesn't work please murder him
>>
File: IMG_2903.jpg (26KB, 343x147px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2903.jpg
26KB, 343x147px
>>8478935
Vaccines do cause autism
>>
>>8479033
>>8479160
I already have complained to the school, the most I could do is have my son put into a different class. The school refuses to do anything about it because he is tenured and because it is such a small part of his curriculum. Already told a few other parents that I know have kids in the class to have their kids put into another class.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.