[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Richard_Feynman_Nobel.jpg (54KB, 280x396px) Image search: [Google]
Richard_Feynman_Nobel.jpg
54KB, 280x396px
How do you feel about him?
>>
>>8473372
He's pretty cool. Would let him fuck me in the ass.
>>
>>8473444
That's pretty gay bro.
>>
Initially loved him a great deal, considered him a genius and very likeable man then I grew to dislike him, morally ambiguous individual if you read his diaries (waah why did i make the nuke) and he didn't understand philosophy in the slightest.
>>
>>8474886
>morally ambiguous
How so? He got told he was helping make a bomb to stop nazis and then was distressed when it got dropped on a bunch of civilians. I'd be a bit peeved myself if that was the case.
>>
>>8475173
He knew what he was doing, and he knew the possibilities. He was simply trying to redeem himself to himself and the public.
>>
File: 1469092995821.jpg (38KB, 480x622px) Image search: [Google]
1469092995821.jpg
38KB, 480x622px
>>8473372
he is the first pop sci hack, no wonder americans love him so much
>>
>>8473372
Based Feynman cucker of grad students.
>>
>>8474886
This. He's definitely got his flaws.
Having said that, I still consider him to be a role model when it comes to actual physics and science.
>>
>>8475285
how is feynman popsci?
>>
>>8473444
nice trips
>>
>>8475906

He's quoted a lot and mentioned a lot. Therefore he must be garbage.

It's the same philosophy that applies with music. If it's popular it must be garbage.
>>
>>8475963
>If it's popular it must be garbage.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>8476055
Not coincidentally a popular opinion
>>
>>8473372
I can't tell you, but I know it's mine.
>>
>>8475963

>if it's popular it must be garbage.
Yeah, Einstein is a fucking garbage. Thanks to the gargage you don't have to care about opening shopping mall doors, genius.

>>8473372
He has some good insights on educational system, and his lectures are very good in the sense that he doesn't care about destructing all your knowledge foundations and building concepts up back again. His discussions with Murray Gell-Mann about how knowledge is seen depicts very well my conflict with educational institutions.

I don't know very well his contribution to expand the edge of knowledge but I like his style.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.