[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

in practical terms, how does one avoid xenoestrogen? is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 521.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
521.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
in practical terms, how does one avoid xenoestrogen?
is there a way to check which products would have the risk or not?
>>
>>8472757
Most xenoestrogens come from plastics so try to avoid those.
>>
>>8472761
you're saying its ALL plastics?
that would be basically impossible to avoid.

only buy food in carboard boxes and paper bags I guess?
>>
>>8472771
>you're saying its ALL plastics?

Yup. It's hard but hey, your ancestors made due. Hit up farmer's markets, make sure your tech is made from glass, ceramic and metal instead of plastic.
>>
I know someone with a hormone issue, and it actually makes them extremely sensitive to all petroleum products to the point that she cannot touch, or be around plastic. She will go into anaphylactic shock. Living without plastic is hard, but doable.
>>
>>8472871
Have you ever seen them go into legitimate anaphylactic shock from the presence of petroleum products?

If not, friend is probably just an attention whore
>>
>>8472881
They are older, and diagnosed with congenital adrenal hyperplasia and a bunch of enzyme deficiencies. She is extremely fucked up aside from the plastic thing, and can't really leave her house. Also, anaphylaxis isn't really something you let happen all the time.
>>
>>8472904
>>8472871
Stop referring to her and they/them, it's wierd.
>>
File: 0.png (112KB, 877x2078px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
112KB, 877x2078px
>>8472757

I think I found this on /fit/.
You might think of them as brainlets, but they know their stuff when it comes to this.
>>
>>8472910
You're weird. I do what I want.
She said that they wanted to manage her restaurant, but when their lease ran out it just wasn't possible for them.
Chew on that.
>>
>>8472915
I fucked your mom, all ten of them.
>>
>>8472914

There is a distinction between phytoestrogens and xenoestrogens. Ones that come from natural sources (phytoestrogens) might not even have an influence on your endocrine system.
Avoid soy (even though it's not proved that it causes estrogen to rise), but be better safe than sorry with the tits. No sucrose, ever again.
In short you should avoid all xenoestrogens and be moderate with phytoestrogens.
>>
>>8472933
So then beans would be okay?
>>
>>8472940

Yes.
Of course you can't eat 5 kg of beans daily so it won't be a problem. All the foods in moderation.

I always wondered why does /sci/ never talk about this topic.
>>
>>8472944
It's a /fit/ topic and discussed extensively over there.
>>
>>8472945

Well it's chem, and /fit/ has a weird way of discussing science.
Everybody is throwing around articles from PubMed that favor their own view and it all finishes with shitposting.
>>
>>8472914
>cultural marxist
Dropped.

Marxism is a positivist theory. It has no room for identity politics.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.