[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do vaccines cause autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1461937629570.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461937629570.png
17KB, 900x900px
>>
>>8472319
Good thing i never got a flu shot.
>>
No.
>>
Why are Americans so afraid of needles in themselves when they do this to animals for food?
>>
>>8472330
>Why does every single American do things that I don't do
>>
>>8472319
>be me
>skeptical 13yo
>top-up vaccinations came to my school
>weren't given in other areas/schools within my country
>did some research
>top-ups weren't needed
>hmmmm dodgy
>mum signs consent forms
>fuck
>so vaccination day comes
>luckily I was ill
>temp said so
>phew, it's over
>nope
>they hold another vaccination day specifically for those who missed out last time
>fuck
>so the day comes
>waits outside the injection room
>brainstorms ways of getting out of it
>covers ears with hair
>does this weird shit with with my breathing which involves my ears somehow thus making them warm-up
>yes
>plan is working
>do some hyperventilating
>heats up my body even more
>it's my turn
> walks to the injection station wherein my ear which always gets infections will be the ear to get my temperature checked
>therefore it's the warmer ear
>logic of 13yo me = ?¿
>anyway
>tells the injection-giving-bitch that I don't feel well
>proceeds to tell me that it's my nerves
>tells her my brother threw up yesterday due to a sick-bug
>oh no we will have to check your temperature she says
>I was thinking oh no? Oh yes
>checks my temperature
>too hot to give the vaccine
>bingo
>victory

>be me
>forward on a few years
>perfectly healthy
>still alive
>didn't need it
>no disease
>double victory

One less vaccination for a kid, another step less closer to triggering autism!
>>
>>8472328
This guy was paid to say "No."
>>
>>8472357
>typing all that
Clearly you didn't skip the vaccine that gave you autism.
>>
>>8472362

This guy was paid to say "This guy was paid to say "No.""
>>
>>8472426
>>8472432
stop before we reach Reddit critical mass please.
>>
>>8472426
Unfortunately so
>>
>>8472319
Nah.

A lot of those studies that freaked people out were shoddy at best. The main one that implicated MMR and autism had a sample size of only 8 children that developed autism after getting the vaccine. When in reality, autism typically presents in childhood and given a large enough population some children are bound to coincidentally display autistic traits after getting the shot.
>>
yes believe me, bigly
>>
>>8472437
Accusing other people of being reddit is the number one indicator of reddit.
>>
>>8472487
Accurate because I was a victim of acusal who hasn't visited Reddit
>>
>>8472452
Keep believing that until you have your own kid. Then read up everything and I mean everything you can, because it is a hard decision.
>>
many such cases!
>>
>>8472319
The real question is:

>Do vaccines cure neurotypicity.
>>
File: vaccines.jpg (135KB, 1536x837px) Image search: [Google]
vaccines.jpg
135KB, 1536x837px
One of these vaccines have enough organomercury to cause permanent neurological damage to your baby, the other vaccine is safe.

Can you tell which one causes autism and which one doesn't ?
>>
>>8474107
It is not a bug, it's a feature.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.