[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Universes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: bubbles-meet-multiverse.jpg (54KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
bubbles-meet-multiverse.jpg
54KB, 600x599px
When you think of a memory where you thought you were right and realize looking back on it with your current state of mind and self that you were wrong? Well, everyone experiences that in their own way on a topic of life and every realization then turns into someone's truth, therefore each of their truths on a topic is a universe within itself ( universe: a particular sphere of activity, interest, or experience). This also is shown by the fact that everyone sees things differently or notices different things depending on their experiences and/or truths; but they can still communicate with you and build the world or a relationship with you. And I supposed the moment when all of intellectual life (or just human beings) realizes or agrees on one thing that is where all universes are in sync. I wonder what being in that universe would fee like.
>>
You stupid thats wrong
>>
>>8472307
I know you are but what am i
>>
You are rude
>>
>>8472313
Maybe one day our universes will coincide and we will understand one another.
>>
Our Wave lengths are in rhyme
>>
>>8472320
Now we need to understanding how to harness that wavelength and send it to all of humanity so that everyone is on our wavelength. We will rule.
>>
File: 1471455307903.jpg (18KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
1471455307903.jpg
18KB, 236x354px
>>8472302
even we are in 2016 the future of all futures with all our superior technoogy and i prefer the windows xp even if i install it xp, it still needs drivers sound drivers wireless driver grafixdrivers etc etc. and it pisses me off and also linux is fucking stupid no one have today made computersoftware that just works 2016 and fuck windows 7 8 and 10, and fuck smartpphones also we are deffently not in the future and these universes you speak of yes they are true and some live in very aggressive universes were technology and computers and internet feels like worthless shit but the addiction to this is like heroin, this is my main hatred against this universe we cant live with out lame fucked up computer systems that always breaks, fuck this weak universe and immortallity is just plain stupid im acutally looking forward to death im tired of life and doing same shit every day going through 6 months of winterhell and living alone with out family or freinds or a girlfreinds addicted to computers and internet i simply hate this planet and every human beings on it,
the end and fuck you all goto hell and fuck this fucking universe we wil all die all of this nonesense and all these universes will eventually disapier so fuck it all life has no purpose we might as well be better of with emthyspace insted of all this pain and chaos, just look at the world and the living beings in it and on it, on this planet how we torture aninals and goes to wars and murder eachother its pretty damm head shaking if we wake up tomorrow its a god damm miracle noo i say to hell with techology and fuck this stupid universe we are simply not intelligent enough to even understand it ...its best we die and go exstint as a species all we are good for is destructiion pain and war,,, fuck you fucking human beings and fuckchina for eating dogs
>>
>>8472586
Your view of the world (you're own personal universe) seems to suck, I'm glad our universes don't agree at this point in time so that I don't have to see the world the way you do. But someone sees it probably even more worse.
>>
>>8472586
I agree with you on the inefficiency of operating systems and smartphone, but you must realize progress usually takes time, sacrifice and error.

So chin up, and embrace the unlimited possibilities the future can bring.
>>
>>8473167
i was gping through a bad time yesterday,
i shouldmt have posted all this.
but thanks for your reply it made me feel better
>>
>>8472675
i was gping through a bad time yesterday,
i shouldmt have posted all this.
but thanks for your reply it made me feel better
often i feel depressed because im all alone in the universe i lost my mom and dad when i was a kid. the only freinds i have, i only rarely see but generaly life is good its just me having one of my bad days were i get angry at everything i shouldnt have posted here. my bad i appoligize
>>
>>8473691
Loved your post
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.