[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong with the people on /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: x.png (14KB, 886x197px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
14KB, 886x197px
What is wrong with the people on /x/?
>>
>>8467215
Same as the people on /pol/, except with aliens instead of other races.
>>
>>8467215
They took the X-Files too literally.
>>
It starts with an A and finished with UTISM
>>
>>8467215
AUTISM + SUPERSTITION
>>
>>8467215
Most of them are underage. The average age on /x/ is 13 and they openly brag about it.
>>
>>8467215
Either they are the smartest or the dumbest

And there are some /sci/entists that browse /x/ but you will get bullied to death if you say you browse /x/
And /x/'s major is definitely Physics, Astronomy or some weird UFO major
>>
File: 1478746490052.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1478746490052.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>>8467215
They like the idea of things being interconnected, but want more whimsical physics. Also that thought effects reality almost never is hard to grasp for them. Ask / x/ if a tree falls and they are not around to hear it if it makes noise. Many in / x/ belive perception effects entropy.
>>
>>8467215
Because the idea of something paranormal existing is for some, fascinating. And when "strange" things happen in some contests, some think of the paranormal.
I browsed it a bit and most people don't seem to believe any of that shit anyway.
>>
>>8467315
>perception affects entropy
>what is Maxwell's demon?
>>
>>8468121
>>what is Maxwell's demon?
a thought experiment that has fuck-all to do with sentience
>>
>>8467300
>And there are some /sci/entists that browse /x/ but you will get bullied to death if you say you browse /x/
I think NOPE threads among others are pretty comfy.
Watcha gonna do?
>>
>>8467215
I can share my experience.
I visit this place for the past 7 years and /x/ was never this bad.
Once some anon found some ritual shit in his basement where a previous murder has occurred and he created skype group to explore with us mostly because he was terrified to go down there alone.
From around 50 people in the group in the beginning around 20 of us were following whats going on and searching info and op communicated with us,the rest of the people were spamming the chat and imitate your accent if you use microphone,needles to say they acted like underage kids.
So there you have it less than half of the board knows whats up the rest re there to spam and only spam.
Most of they guys there shitting on everything come from here or from /g/ which is ok by me bu as far as content goes there is nothing now,everyone knowing anything left.
>>
/sci/ is sort of the antithesis of /x/. We dabble in natural phenomena that can be explained emlpirically. They deal in stuff that can't be explained by science.
>>
>>8467218
>suggesting people of other races aren't aliens
>>
>>8468136
sentience != perception fgt
>>
a startlingly large amount of them are schizophrenic and refuse to listen to reason, logic or facts
>>
>>8467215
What happened to the UFO threads in /sci/? Seems like they've all been replaced by /pol/ threads nowadays. I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss them, they felt like a part of the /sci/ experience.
>>
I wish /x/ were more paranoid and less ironic.
>>
>>8468641
/x/ is one of the least ironic boards on 4chan, believe me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.