[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are females so... female?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Today I was sitting in my quantum field theory lecture, and the lecturer was female. We were going over the canonical quantization formalism and writing fields [math] \phi(x) [\math] as integrals over momentum space and creation/annihilation operators. Every time there was some technical derivation, she said:
There is a technical derivation here, and I'm SO lazy today, so I'm not going to do it on the board, it can be found in my lecture notes though, with a smug smile.

WHY couldn't she just say: I'm not going to do it because it doesn't provide insight into the course so you should read it yourself or some thing in this fashion... why does she behave so female...

pic unrelated, I just like the alexander horned surface :)
>>
She sounds like terrible lecturer.
Not all women in physics are like that; don't mark us all like that because of one lazy lecturer.
>>
>>8464966

Can I give you the D?
>>
>>8464988
Fuck it, I just recently got dumped, might as well
>>
>>8464963
So you're mad that she was honest?
>>
>>8464963
>and I'm SO lazy today

What is inherently female about this comment?
>>
>>8464963
>why did this professor say this in a way that upsets my autism?!
>must be because she is a woman!!
>>
>>8464963
That's not female, ya cunt, that's how you teach QFT. It's why Srednicki is thick af. If you need someone to hold your hand when checking bland computations, maybe physics isn't for you, buddy.
>>
>>8464988
>>8465002
>Could have asked here before this faggot did but I didn't take the chance
FUCK, back to masturbate to group theory I guess
>>
If she showed the formal proof you brainlets wouldn't get it. Math is filled with shit like this. This is just an extension of phrases like "Convince yourself that", " the proof is covered in the exercises", "it is obvious that", "the following may be proven trivially", etc. Just deal with it brainlet, eventually you just need to meet them halfway. It is exhausting to explain things, and lecture learning is a 2 sided deal.
>>
>>8464963
Was she cute at least? Was she wearing leggings?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.