[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hooligan Sentience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1391.jpg (144KB, 960x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1391.jpg
144KB, 960x740px
These are the Hartley Hooligans, 15 and 10 year old sisters with microcephaly, CP, dwarfism, epilepsy, and a billion more problems. Their mother, who chronicles the torture chamber that is their lives in minute detail, is famous for claiming that the girls fully comprhend nearly everything around them and are getting better by the day.

To those who actually know a thing or two about the human body: is this possible? Are they sentient at all or are they just pure vegetable?
>>
1st, I dont know shit.

Having cleared the air, their experience is subjective. Unless they experience physical pain life to them is the same (likely) for you and I. Able to have good days, bad days, be shit on and do the shitting. They have no other frame of reference to define their torture chamber except for the same "wow i wish I had that" that you experience when youre witnessing the grandiose outside world on tv/pc (fapping). So i think they are likely just fine, and wont get the hot guy on tv, like you only drill bree olsons asshole from your computer chair.
>>
The question is are the conscious of the world or not? Is it even possible for humans with the litany of issues they have?
>>
Consciense at what level? I dont think they understand enough to know how fucked they are (hopefylly)
>>
>>8462752
> Are they sentient at all or are they just pure vegetable?
They're sentient, but that doesn't mean much.

Look at the movements in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olsKUBz0ing

She seems to definitely be at least sentient, but the question is how far past that are they.
>>
>>8462764
>bree olsons asshole
stopped reading there
>>
>>8463016
Joke's on you, it's the end of the sentence, so you didn't skip anything important
>>
Can they understand English? Can they recognize their parents? Can they feel love? Can they understand things like death or health or time?
>>
File: IMG_0007.jpg (92KB, 578x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
92KB, 578x758px
>>8462752
> CP
>>
>>8463268

>can they feel love

when did anybody ever claim that they don't have a heart?

kms
>>
>>8462752
JUST FUKCING KILL THOSE 2 LIVING TURDS
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be5c2IjPmJw
>>
>>8463268
They dont understand anything, although they probably have some kind of awareness
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.