[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>math classes nigga just read a fucking book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1392693256872.jpg (8KB, 206x214px) Image search: [Google]
1392693256872.jpg
8KB, 206x214px
>math classes

nigga just read a fucking book
>>
Is there any actual benefit to going to lectures?
>>
>>8461279
you can sniff the seats where the qts were sitting after the class
>>
>>8461276
>he doesn't enjoy having a competent professor present and explain abstract concepts to him.
>>
>>8461285
>needing to be explained stuff
>>
>>8461276

The professor for one of my courses (which he designed and wrote the corresponding book for.) is such a peculiar character that I absolutely love his lectures. I recall one time he needed a symbol for a variable, he couldn't quite make up his mind untill finally he chose xi, then proclaiming what a joy it is to write xi. Small quirks like that as well as the insight he brings make it well worth my time to attend his lectures.
>>
>>8461279

yes, not being a sperglord after graduation
>>
>>8461408

you sound retarded
>>
>>8461435

You're not wrong
>>
With a good teacher, you will learn faster going to classes. You have the lecture itself, drawings and figures, body language of the profession. Just more ways to get the data into your brain and keep it there.

If your teacher is just phoning it in, like just going through some slides and assigning homework, then you will learn faster on your own if you arent a brainlet.
>>
>>8461435
>>8461615
You're both wrong. He sounds gay.
>>
>>8461276
Highest math I know is 1050. What book is next?
>>
File: 1478148663893.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1478148663893.png
29KB, 657x527px
>>8461620
>brainlet
lol
>>
>>8461276
>math
nigga just use a calculator
>>
Nigga, I'm studying math and not literature. Keep your books on >>>/lit/
>>
>>8461285
>the writer explains things with his book
>>
>go to lecture
>prof is condescending, doesn't want to be there
>gets to a proof
>"I leave this as exercise for you"

fuck this
>>
>>8461286
>paying for studying and getting some aid with explanation? UGH! how rude, don't they see how smart i am??! how dare they suggest I need anything from anybody. Let me just go back into my cave.
>>
>>8461285
My profs all just recite the shit in the book. Only cool thing was the complex analysis prof always shouts
>DANGER!! DANGER!!
whenever a Log or log shows up. He's pretty based.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.