[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The value of time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

How much can you learn in 2 months if you put an average of 5-8 hours each time in this specific subject? Can you learn a whole semester in this time?
Two semester? Can you complete Calculus I-III in that time?

What is time really worth in this context?
>>
>>8459928
the question is more how motivated you are. if you really love doing whatever you're doing you can learn it MUCH faster
>>
Fucking retard
>>
File: 1460870874369.png (83KB, 297x321px) Image search: [Google]
1460870874369.png
83KB, 297x321px
>>8459970
>>
>>8459928
Bumping this.

Actually interested in answers.
>>
>>8460889
ditto, bump.
>>
>>8460889
Technically, yes, you could learn the topic of multiple semesters in the period of 2 months. By truly devoting 5-8 hours a day you could learn 3-4 semesters worth in 2 months. The catch is the first word that I wrote. Technically it is possible if your goal is to pass a test or short term goal like that, but it would take true devotion to the topic, a will of steele, and >>8459950 what he said.
If you want to really learn it for life, you have to find ways to use it even after you initially learned it. What's the point of 'learning' something that you forget after finals that semester? Learn how to reuse knowledge and it will last a lot longer.
>>
>>8459928
I reckon you can do a whole semester of pretty much any 300 level class in like 3-4 weeks.
400 level a bit longer but not much.

For my 400 level genetics class I study solid for 3 days (maybe 8-10 hours/day) before each exam, and there are four total exams including the final, for which I will probably study for 4 days. So what, 2 weeks for one pretty hard class.

Comparatively, I'm also taking Calc 1 and I have 4 exams in that too, but so far have only studied one day for each of them. So I reckon you could easily do calc 1-3 in 2 months. Honestly you'll probably be done well before the two months are up.
>>
>>8459928
Also interested
>>
>>8459928
You can learn a whole degree in 2 months.
>>
Bumping for this. Has sci got any good suggestions apart from the already nice ones in
>>8459950 >>8460948 ?
>>
>>8461219
Fucking this. Undergrad degrees are a joke. I always love pissing off the biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, computer science, history, philosophy, and engineering majors when I absolutely Rekk them because I was able to learn the entirety of their degrees in the span of a few months.
>>
>>8462128
Yeah fuck those brainlets.
>>
>>8462128
pls teach me DFT in 2 weeks
>>
>>8462128
so what did you study?
>>
>>8462177
I studied your mom. College is for fags, lol
>>
>>8462178
true lol
so entrpreneur, aprenticeship or welfare queen?
>>
>>8462128
This is stretching it a bit too much. I'm pretty sure a motivated person can learn an undergrad degree in 1-2 years. Two months is going too far.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.