[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not your elbow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_22489-th(2)-1405592972.jpg (4KB, 160x130px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22489-th(2)-1405592972.jpg
4KB, 160x130px
We have common names for so many parts of the body, is there one for the inner side of the bends at the knee and elbow?
>>
>>8458483
elbow = olecranon
inside of elbow = antecubital region
knee = patellar region
inside of knee = popliteal region
>>
Ok, but I'm asking for a common name for that area, if you are trying to describe the action in red dwarf where Rimmer slams his hand down on that spot on his arm in an way that simbolizes "up your's", how would you describe that spot in say a book if you want to have a character repeat that action?

"He slammed a fist down on his antecubital region" just doesn't have a good ring to it.
>>
>>8458503
"Crook"

Also, why are you here?
>>
>>8458503
yeah, I foolishly didn't see the term "common" until after I posted.
I can't think of any common names offhand, only descriptions like "back of the knee" or "behind the knee"
>>
He extended his left arm, bent it upwards, and slammed his right hand against the base of that arm while wriggling two fingers of his upraised fist.
Job done.
>>
Just trying to solve the great mysteries of the universe by exploring the miniscule. Good answer btw, crook.
>>
File: 1233545110503.jpg (102KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
1233545110503.jpg
102KB, 600x640px
>>8458483
Back of the knee maybe.
>>
>>8458483
though about this to. The english vocabulary as a lot larger than my that of my language but still has a lot less accurate vocabulary for body parts
>>
>>8458483
Yeah, it's called the vagina.
>>
>>8460360
Not puss-puss
What the fuck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.