[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is computer science saturated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Majors.png (20KB, 553x261px)
Majors.png
20KB, 553x261px
Is computer science saturated?
>>
>>8457425
That table is inaccurate. The highest-paid majors are mathematics majors at $200k starting.
>>
If you study computer science now you'll end up with no job because of third world programmers.
>>
>>8457445
300k if you go for a PhD
>>
Fucking pajeets took over cs
>>
>>8457482
>300k if you go for a PhD
That's the thing. Those tables compare low-quality certifications. If you look at higher education degrees, they look a lot different.
>>
>>8457605
Yup, that's right. Your salary will at least be cut in half if you get a PhD.
>>
>>8457620
They hate us becuz they anus.
>>
>>8457445
>Hi I'm here for the interview
>>And what did you position are you applying for?
>Math
>>
>>8457676
>>Hi I'm here for the interview
>>>And what did you position are you applying for?
>>Compoopers
>>
>>8457445
>>8457482
Source?
>>
it doesn't matter 9/10 people who graduate with a cs degree these days have no appreciation or understanding for programming outside of the already watered down curriculum and always get weeded out in the interview phase for non meme positions

all those people complaining about not being able to find work with a cs degree had no business getting a cs degree in the first place

a good programmer in 2016 will have his employer by the balls just as much as one in 1996 did
>>
Just study math.
>>
>>8457620
Why do people get PhD's these days? It's a bigger meme than university.
>>
>>8457965
recognition.
>>
>>8457835
Autodidact with 167 IQ here. What should I do to be this person?
>>
>>8458057
>ego
get rid of it
>>
>>8458057
Drop the act
>>
>>8457445
>>8457425
>>8457835
>>8457963

well TBHQ at least if you study maths you can go with "applied" side and become basically engineer for hire
>>
>>8458964
>if you study maths you can go with "applied" side and become basically engineer for hire

You can't really be an engineer but you can cuck engineers. Like for example

>http://ldd.tbe.taleo.net/ldd03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ANALYSYSMASON&cws=5&rid=284&source=Other%20(Please%20Specify)

If you work as a consultant you can do individual research on someone's (probably engineer) project and show them exactly how their inferior IQ fucked everything up.
>>
>>8457728
it's a meme you dip
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.