[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is medicine a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Rod-of-Ascelpius-Symbol.png (133KB, 1000x3203px) Image search: [Google]
Rod-of-Ascelpius-Symbol.png
133KB, 1000x3203px
Is medicine a meme?
>>
>>8455453
Yes. Yes it is.
Galen is the Lord of meme-lords.
>>
Yes Tbh I rely on the glory of the Lord to heal me instead
>>
>>8455453
Sage
>>
>>8455495
Sage is good. Not only does it have medicinal properties, but you can burn it to "smudge" the area you have designated for healing.
>>
>>8455453
It is very much a meme that is spread around by jews to make as much money possible.

You must use healing stones and meditate if you want to flush the toxins and become happy.
>>
File: hey nice meme.png (66KB, 997x775px) Image search: [Google]
hey nice meme.png
66KB, 997x775px
>>8455453
Everything is a meme according to you fucks
>>
>>8455453
it will be when in 50 years from now all physicians in the US will be poo in the loos that have no idea what they're doing.
>>
>>8455624
>implying AMCAS/ACGME will ever let that happen
>implying poo in loos will ever get shit when US carrib grads are already cucked to shit.
>>
File: horace-silver.jpg (51KB, 410x462px) Image search: [Google]
horace-silver.jpg
51KB, 410x462px
>>8455614
u memein' breh?
>>
>>8455599
Nah faggot you use copper to draw out the disease causing toxins in your body.
Unless you have type IV hypersensitivities, in which case you can't use copper so you use poison ivy instead
>>
Personally I don't have any problem with all the people who aren't willing to accept modern medicine. But for fucks sake, stop coming to the ER when you're in critical condition. Instead of giving a simple course of antibiotics we end up having to operate and pull heroics on every other idiot.
Make sure everyone knows you'd rather not come to the hospital and try to heal at home.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.