[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone teach me long division and multiplication?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: ilovepotty.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ilovepotty.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Can someone teach me long division and multiplication?
>>
>>8454717

What other way is there? Like what is it that they actually teach you to do?
Maybe I'm just old... but I'm only 24...
>>
>>8454723
Go to sleep grandpa
>>
>>8454717
I honestly just don't know how to write it out. Fuck the public school system failed me, i basically winged it through high school. I think my algebra 1 teacher thought I was downright retarded or she wanted my dick. She literally just answered my work for me.
>>
Then can someone teach me how to calculate square roots by hand?
>>
>>8454727

Wait, so you didn't learn how to multiply two numbers but you graduated high school? I just can't comprehend what you are saying (and I went to a shitty rural midwest high school, nothing fancy)
>>
>>8454743

In america it is really easy to take for granted just how much smarter even the worst STEM failure is to everyday people.
>>
File: 1453987499784.jpg (234KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453987499784.jpg
234KB, 1920x1080px
You need to learn to seek knowledge yourself
Rather than asking to be taught
Look to learn

You didn't do so well in school, you're 24 now and probably spend most of your time working
If you want to learn how to do those things you should find the will inside yourself to google them yourself. Find the 1 hour you have off work and do the right thing rather than watching TV.
There is a world of knowledge out there but it's not being fed to you, you have to feed yourself

There are millions of people just like you right now that have given up because they have deluded themselves into thinking that they can't do something because something something the stars didn't align perfectly.

The path to success you're looking for doesn't exist because you have to make it yourself
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.