[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, ive got diagnosed with a deviated septum. according

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: septum.jpg (60KB, 360x245px) Image search: [Google]
septum.jpg
60KB, 360x245px
Hey guys, ive got diagnosed with a deviated septum.

according to what i know this is linked to problems concentrating because of lack of air

i would like to know how serious it really is, does this mean ive been a retard all my life? like, my brain didnt function well?

anyone got the surgery? is the change noticeable?
>>
>>8454556
delete this thread and then yourself
>>
>>8454558
fucking hater answer question i just wanna know if lack of oxygen made me a retard
>>
>>8454556
i think i have this, after a fight i got in. but not to that degree i'm unable to breath or something through nose. one of my nostrils is just capable of taking less air than the other. i'm not a mouth breather and my concentrating skill didn't get any worse
>>
>>8454556
I got this when I broke my nose the 2nd time. They literally shove a metal rod in your nose and hit it until it's corrected (at least in my case).
Was pretty sore but I'm sure it was worth it.
>>
>>8454556
I think I was born with that, due to both grand father and father having broken noses since early age - for example grand father had early on his life a nasty infection on his cheek and ended up with it deformed - my father and his brothers have a tendency sometimes to have the mouth in a deviated position - I didn't inherit that at all but the nose - got it entirely.

Now I was thinking, do mental traits also get passed like that? If I work hard with abstract mathematics all my youth and brain gets specialized, will my children have an easier time getting into that?
>>
>>8455076
>do mental traits
This has to be b8
It doesn't matter that your family broke their noses, maybe if your families nose bones were weaker then that might lead to more breakages but that would be like saying my dad is fat does that mean I'll get fat too?

Intelligence is almost exclusively a heritable. Put simply: Dumb people don't have smart children
Smart people don't have dumb children

There's deviation, so if your parents were above average (~120) and you're somewhere around ~130-140 that's on the upper edge of normal but genetics can account for almost all if not all of your intelligence and predispositions as well as mannerisms that you develop on your own and to an extent your reasoning and rational thinking processes.
>>
>>8455879
>This has to be b8
i agree

>>8455879
>Intelligence is almost exclusively a heritable
i dont agree, its got to do much more with environment
>>
>>8455076
>muh Lamarckian inheritance
"no"
>>
This is a zionist thread about jewish nose superiority and should be moved to pol where it belongs.
>>
>>8454556
I believe that lack of air does cause retardation.

thats why i always put two straws in my nose.
so the air can pass freely through them and i can breathe propperly.

I make sure to cut the ends off because otherwise my fellow students might think bad of me

one day a straw almost came out of my nose while i was doing a presentation, I had to push it back before people would notice. but that ment i had to pick my nose during the presentation.

i did it anyway, thought it was the lesser of two evils
>>
>>8456514
We should party
>>
>>8455076
>have a family history of broken legs
>be born with a broken leg
fugggg DDDDDDD:
>>
>>8455879
>but that would be like saying my dad is fat does that mean I'll get fat too?
this is what fat people want you to believe
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.