[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the bitrate of human spine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1477838018232.jpg (335KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1477838018232.jpg
335KB, 2048x1536px
What's the bitrate of human spine?
>>
>>8450910
https://warosu.org/sci/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=bitrate+of+human+spine

only shitheads post the same thing again and again
>>
>>8450913
alright
>>
>>8450913
I want to know the answer to the question. Since it wasn't answered in the previous thread, I decided to create a new thread to serve the same purpose.
>>
>>8450910
About 72 bpm
>>
>>8450924
I came up with approximate maximum bandwidth of about 25Mbit/s. Accuracy two orders of magnitude.
>>
>>8450929

show me your calculations please. how do you quantify nerve signal as bits?
>>
About the resolution of a macbook with retina display
>>
>>8452670

Given an unbiased assumption on channel entropy and a maximum permissible error, you can achieve a lower bound on the maximum capacity of the channel by measuring the maximum amount of information (in classical bits) that may be transferred per unit time given the channel's physical properties.
>>
>>8450910
>>8450913
>>8450923
We answered your fucking question in the last thread you cuck. The spine isn't fucking digital it's analog. And all the wires run in parallel not series so bitrate means shit fuck you 2 piece chicken mcnobody.
>>
>>8452824
let's see it bitch
>>
>>8450910
is he gonna be okay ?
>>
has there been any progress in reading nerve signals from the brain or spine?

I'm interested in working on this kind of thing to make vr interfaces and mecha suits
>>
>>8453066
Needs to bulk a big but otherwise yeah
>>
>>8450910
I don't know. When I attached my logic analyzer it hurt as hell but didn't show anything. :(
>>
>>8450910
Better question, what is the analog bandwidth of a human nerve and do the parasitic capacitances and inductances of the average human nerve limit it's use for high frequency applications?
>>
>>8453136
Can anyone answer this?
>>
>>8453136
Its like 420 Hz bro the machine elves told me so
>>
>>8450910
it is probably around 30Mbps
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.