[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a Professional R&D Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Polar-and-ecliptic-vortices-WR.jpg (51KB, 465x410px) Image search: [Google]
Polar-and-ecliptic-vortices-WR.jpg
51KB, 465x410px
So I'v worked for a company that has been researching and developing the use of rare earth metals like neodymium to create an apparatus that can draw energy from the casmir effect. I personally don't do very much of the work, but, so far, we have succeeded in doing this and we had hired a man off the streets to take credit for what we did in order to keep our budget when things went bad with the people above.

Unfortunately our street man we hired was framed for money laundering by an unknown entity that really believed he invented our equipment and is now serving the rest of his life in federal prison. This is what we expected and so now we have to repress our technology and try to spread the technology by proxy, while pretending we only succeeded in making something more efficient, but, nothing more then 100%.

I have a lot of stories so if you want me to share them, ask me anything.
>>
>What is your education level, where did you attain it?

>What is the funding for the research like? How fast is progress?

>Where have major hangups in methodology come from?

>Also, screenshots or it didn't happen
>>
>at what age did you start making up elaborate, exciting stories for strangers so that you could escape your menial life and life vicariously through this fictional character you've made for yourself?

>what mental disorders have you been diagnosed with, or, if not diagnosed, do you suspect you show signs of?

>what aspect of your identity are you that unsatisfied with that you make up fake ones online?

>why did you drop out of community college?

>why haven't you gone back?

>if gril, post tits?
>>
>>8443793
>>8443820
Most of your questions are bating for personal information that would potentially put someones life in danger. Ask a real question and stop baiting you commy piece of shit.
>>
>>8443833
well, given you've made some extraordinary claims, you could at least provide some information on how this device supposedly worked.
>>
>>8443848
I'm not here to give you personal information and if you can't be content with having knowledge for its mere sake simply because you can't bait someone out of being anonymous on an anonymous website, then you won't be getting anything else.
>>
>>8443850
>Makes wild claim
>"lol dis is 4chinz i dont need to prove sh!t"
>>
>>8443858
Then I guess this is Goodbye.
>>
>>8443784
Can you provide any, just any, information demonstrating you are a genuine professional researcher?

From past threads I know there are a few in here with such background who no doubt could pick your story apart if it doesn't hold water.
>>
>>8443784
sorry but fuckin kek
>>
What will my turds look like today
>>
>>8443784
where's all the element 115?
>>
>>8443784
Give me a single insight into how you are using negative energy densities for perpetual motion/over unity energy generation. Even just a semi relevant thought that shows me you understand anything you claim to work with.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.