[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Auras

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: aura.jpg (193KB, 1774x2365px) Image search: [Google]
aura.jpg
193KB, 1774x2365px
Are auras real and can we see them?
>>
File: 4L_kSRB7arH.jpg (123KB, 599x780px) Image search: [Google]
4L_kSRB7arH.jpg
123KB, 599x780px
>>8442698
no, no.

>>>/x/
>>
>>8442698
yes, everything is real, you just have to imagine it
>>
yes. also don't eat animal products there bad for youre karma
>>
>>8442698
No, yes.
>>
Depends what you mean by real. They can't be measured by any present day instruments. And they aren't electromagnetic waves in the visible spectrum so we can't see them.

But they do exist and they can be sensed. In some people the brain tends to interpret this as a visual experience. For other people it can be a felt sense, registered in the body. Most people will have had an experience of this at some point in their lives; being near someone who made you feel a certain way, feeling someone else's energy during sex, etc.

In b4 materialists who know nothing. 30 years experience of working with this stuff here. If any of you /sci/ chaps are interested I'll answer questions. But I'm not interested in arguing with morons or providing proof, there is none.
>>
>>8443185

Okay, I'll bite.

Why are there some women I meet who seem to just ooze sex? They don't even have to be specially attractive, but after meeting them and a short conversation, I just get the very distinct feeling that they love cock
>>
>>8442698
Take LCD and tell us about it
>>
>>8442698

My interpretation for this and "vibes" are just people's gut reactions to seeing someone's subtle body language/intonation/micro expressions. Can't really consciously notice a lot of these things, but they can often give you a subconscious feeling about someone, which some brainlets refer to as an "aura" or a "vibe."
>>
>>8442698
>real
if you use a useful everyday definition, that's reasonable and somewhat scientific that requires evidence and all that good stuff, then no, auras aren't real

if you use my definition, then yes they exist, if they exist in your head

it's just data either way, you just need a good imagination to make it real

yes 2d waifus are real

yes, virtual reality will use our own brain's infrastructure to make it 100% the same as the one we live in now

you can see the auras, i can't
>>
>>8443191
Two possibilities. One, some women just like sex and want it. Their serial energy is being freely expressed. Two, some women who have been sexually assaulted in childhood are not able to shut down their expression of sexual energy. It's like it leaks from them. Men who aren't aware of the difference will find this second group attractive.
>>
>>8443218
Damn *sexual* energy not serial.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.