[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Brits hounded to death one of the most brilliant scientists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: MTE5NDg0MDU1MTUzMTE2Njg3.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU1MTUzMTE2Njg3.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
> Brits hounded to death one of the most brilliant scientists of the century.

At the rip age of 41. Well done lads, what will they come up with next?
>>
>SJW detected
>>
>>8442291
Its just because he was a faggot.
>>
Everybody was anti-gay suppressed homosexuals back then, he's been pardoned and everybody fucking praises him and names everything after him now, I work in IT for a bank and one of the buildings is called Turing house
>>
>>8442291
>what will they come up with next?
Admitting that they fucked up?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing_law
>>
>>8442301
Doesn't do him much good now though, does it?
>>
>>8442291
brits always have been pieces of shit, no surprises there
>>
>>8442301
Pardoned? I thought you'd have to wrong before being ''pardoned''. An apology might be in order, but it's too late now, isn't it?

''The British Empire'' and their times. What a waste.
>>
>>8442300
The computers he worked on were used to crack German crypto. So after the war the government did what they felt was obvious: destroy it all, make it all secret and bury the remains.

It is a logical consequence to also put down the guy who knew all the secrets.

The US used the knowledge to start the computer industry. kinda different approaches to life.
>>
>>8442291
god save the queen /s
>>
He was gay though.
>>
>>8442300
Doesn't have to be that he was gay. He was a smart guy. Could be that he figured out something really politically inconvenient and they had to get rid of him. Framing everything as a shame thing related to questionable sexuality was then just used for a plausible excuse to get rid of him that your everyday Joe would believe in.
>>
File: 811105547.jpg (65KB, 480x455px) Image search: [Google]
811105547.jpg
65KB, 480x455px
>>8442291

The British government did nothing wrong.

>>8442937

Nah family, he was just really gay. Look at his face. He didn't even pretend to not be gay.
>>
>>8442291
>defending fags
>>
>>8442300
But he was our faggot
>>
>>8442291
Would you suck Alan's dick? No? Didn't think so, faggot.
>>
>>8443338
>>8443330
>>8442300
>>8442298
There is literally nothing wrong with free sexuality's.

Admit that the left has won the culture war entirely and move on.
>>
File: 1476401613113.jpg (20KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476401613113.jpg
20KB, 250x300px
>>8443338
FUCK
>>
>>8443370

>There is nothing wrong with using your reproductive organ to inseminate up another man's defecation tubing

If that's not wrong I don't know what is.
>>
Poles broke the enigma, turning was just sucking dicks
>>
>>8444019
Kek, this.
Expect arseblasted britbong replies
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.