[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nose bleeds from supplementation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20160909-124717.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160909-124717.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Hey I've been taking certain supplements in order to attempt to improve my health, I think they're having the opposite effect. A few weeks ago I was taking melatonin for sleep, magnesium, and zinc. - don't remember specific amount of of top if head ill update post. Anyway during the time I was taking those supplements I would randomly get what I consider to be 'a pretty bad nose bleed' I'd wake up in the middle of the night with a copies amount of blood shooting out of my nose then I'd run to the bathroom and wait for It to stop. I stopped taking the supplements not realizing the connection. (I continued taking melatoni)the nose bleeds stopped in a day and I hadn't had one until tonight. just tonight I decided to supplement once agaim because I've been working out on a regular basis and low and behold I wake up at 3:00 am with a nosebleed and come to this thread for help.
May Also be worth mentioning that I haven't been getting much sleep lately.. Don't know how that would connect

Tl:Dr magnesium, zinc supplements nosebleeds - no magnesium, zinc supplements no nosebleeds..
>>
>>8442091
Don't waste your money on that shit. Healing zen crystals are more likely to help you, or at least less likely to harm.
>>
>>8442091
if youre not sick and just want to promote health
>exercise and eat good food
boom - youre in perfect health

there are no magical pills, supplements are trash
>>
>>8442163
>th-they're bad because they're not natural
lmao
>>
File: 1474330414714.png (58KB, 385x456px) Image search: [Google]
1474330414714.png
58KB, 385x456px
>>8442119
You do know we have advanced in science enough to be able to replicate chemicals found in nature? It's chemistry I think!

So the same chemical we eat in food, we can't just take an exact copy of it and benefit just the same. Huh. Interesting.
>>
>>8442170
they're bad because they wont replace balanced diet it even says so on the package
>>
>>8442186
Did you know that unless your diet is absolute dogshit, you will get plenty of these same nutrients without wasting your money on supplements?
>>
I don't know what happened but I've suddenly started liking the weeb cartoon girls. I'm watching myself slip into autism.
>>
>>8442519
>unless your diet is absolute dogshit
... like 50% of America, and 90% of the world.
Lrn2diet fgt pls
>>
>>8442519
But anon. Most poor fags don't know how to eat.

That's why lots of them are lardballs.
>>
>>8442091
You mentioned zinc and magnesium. Magnesium is usually combined with B6, and B6 is known to increase the risk of bleeding.
>>
>>8442186
yet we are not able to make real honey without bees
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.