[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New SQT thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

I'll start with some piss easy vectors shit...

Show that
[eqn] r=(2,1,0) + λ(-1,2,4) [/eqn]

And

[eqn] r=(-1,3,2) + μ(2,-5,3) [/eqn]

are perpendicular
>>
Someone... Anyone?
>>
File: 1422043131360.jpg (82KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1422043131360.jpg
82KB, 667x1000px
>Reminder: /sci/ is for discussing topics pertaining to science and mathematics, not for helping you with your homework or helping you figure out your career path.

>not for helping you with your homework
>>
>>8436091
Just a crumb of help. I am a mere spec seeking just a few bytes online to guide me in the most miniscule way.

Please offer me your help amidst the countless math you deal with daily. I will be beyond grateful
>>
>>8436072
Whether they are perpendicular will depend on the value of lambda and mu. But in general, any two vectors are perpendicular if their dot product is 0. Also, don't name both vectors r, that shit is confusing, they're not the same vector.
>>
>>8436072
Calculate the scalar product as a function of lambda and mu. Then show that the function fulfils what it needs to fulfill for the vectors being perpendicular.
>>
Are you people really that fucking stupid. It's two lines you fucking mongoloids
>>
How can I prove that every von Neumann natural numbers model element that's not an empty set is a successor?

Would it be sufficient to note that every element that's not an empty set is a composition of successions on the empty set and hence the given element must be too?
>>
We dont know your homework. For all we know, one of the variables was given in class, or theres a visual representation you need or theres a specific process required by the professor to solve the problem.
>>
Dot the second terms with each other. Is the dot product zero? Is it zero for all values of lambda, mu?
>>
>>8436255
> Are you people really that fucking stupid.
No, we're really that unwilling to do your homework for you.
>>
File: Untitled.png (12KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12KB, 560x420px
Anyone good at Matlab in here?

I cam up with some equations that describe the acceleration, velocity, and displacement of a rocket with no other forces acting on it, I'd like to show all three of those on a single graph, however the three results are all orders of magnitude apart so one of the plot will end up shit. I've managed to make 2 axes on my graph so it looks good for two of the plot but does anyone how I can have the same graph with 3 axes, one for each data set?

Pic related, legend/title etc not added yet
>>
>>8436091
/sqt/ has been around for a long time.
Its helpful to a lot of people and is a containment thread for all hw related stuff.
I see no wrong in this.Neither should you.
Also questions are totally /sci/ related.
>>
>>8436362
Just realised I may as well use sub plot, nevermind
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.