[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT once-influental theories that were proven false

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 13-3.jpg (13KB, 330x250px) Image search: [Google]
13-3.jpg
13KB, 330x250px
Formal genetics are a capitalist lie. A couple dozen tests on industrial hemp and wheat prove that every part of a plant's cell carries generational information. Chromosomes are a lie - I mean, can you see them in this microscope? No, you can't! Chromosomes don't exist, and if you think they do, you deserve prison.
"Genes" are a complete fabrication. "Genes" don't carry any generational information, researching genes is a dead end.
Traits that have been acquired during life are carried over to next generations. If we cut off a goat's horns, and continue to do it to all its progeny, eventually goats will be born without horns.
>>
The title of this thread was so promising but the OP is just /x/ garbage.
>>
>>8434386
bible
>>
>>8434386
>Citation needed
/thread
>>
>>8434416
This. Somebody make a proper thread so I can talk about the aether.
>>
Thanks lamarck
>>
>>8434423
suit yourself
>>
>>8434386
No matter for how long you do it, a goat would not be born without horns simply because you cut them off. It's a misconception to think this is so. Goats without horns would only happen because of a random mutation, and even then they would have to continuesly breed with one another to make it possible. This is why we still cut off tails of some dogs. It is just rare and unlikely for a nub tail to pop up in them.
>>
>Chromosomes don't exist, and if you think they do, you deserve prison.

Im gunna need some real good arguments for this. Not just "cant see dem froo a microspope"
>>
File: Screenshot_20161024-131144.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161024-131144.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>8434500
For the sake of argument, postulate that the process of removing horns killed some percentage of goats. Goats born without horns would then have a survival advantage.
>>
>>8434429
>>8434509
>>8434500
Lysenko (OP pic) argued that under Stalin, and got NKVD to imprison or execute "formal" (sane) geneticists. He was the reason Vavilov was killed.
>>
>>8434437
Things like aether is exactly why I made the thread. Perhaps I needed to add </s> for you redditors.
>>
>>8434438
this

Lads can you report these threads without getting assblasted by mods? I'm sick of these fucking threads.
I wanted to talk about the Four Temperaments but fuck OP.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.