[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carrot and Stick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Do you wonder if Hard Sciences and Mathematics is a debt trap for the ultra smart people, and is setup by the elite who do not want them to start businesses and get rich with the exception of those like Elon Musk?

I mean, you need to get a PHD in physics to even qualify for a entry level job that actually earns Money. And this is DEBT. And you are WORKING For SOMEONE ELSE, NOT YOURSELF.
>>
You don't need a PHD. Just walk up to your future employer, look him square in the eye, and give him a firm handshake.
>>
>>8432300
You misspelled blowjob.

>>8432264
But in all seriousness, you're an idiot.
>>
>>8432264
>he thinks having lot's of money correlates with high intelligence
Lemme guess, you measure the world's worth by the financial worth? In reality, most really smart people are working away at real shit and earning decent money but not wasting time with business and popsci.
>>
>>8432264
>Do you wonder if Hard Sciences and Mathematics is a debt trap for the ultra smart people

Every day. Also, if we're too busy at university during our troublemaking years, bonus for them. We can't take over and rule.
>>
>>8432264
>debt trap for ultra smart people

my "ultra smart" peers
>Through undergrad in 4 years on huge debt
> Went to grad at schools that don't employ with tuition stipend as part of salary

Me
>undergrad in 8 years taking classes I could pay for with job+scholarships, graduated with literally zero debt.
>Went to grad at school that paid tuition stipend as part of employment.

they laughed at me during school. They aren't laughing anymore.
>>
All of this is a natural consequence of the flood of non-whites into the west
Over supply of workers vs "job creators" aka high IQ whites.

Then the non-whites start their own stores or w/e, hiring only their own family members, further reducing work availible to whites.
>>
>>8434024

But anon, whites are too dumb to do thinking jobs, only immigrants can save us ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qty1xqvQBrA
>>
>>8434025
Typical left wing liar
Typical non-white chanting "we need more non-whites"
White people are stupid and can't do things!
>>
>>8432264
That's why you shouldn't get your undergrad in US ;)
>>
File: Red Pill.png (41KB, 480x235px) Image search: [Google]
Red Pill.png
41KB, 480x235px
>>8432264

It's a trap but not just for the ultra smart, for anyone really. If you want to have any influence in this world, you need money, and you'll never become very rich by being a wage cuck for someone else's company or university.

The solution, as per your suggestion, is to use your intelligence to start a business. Sadly, being a wage cuck is glorified everywhere, and starting a business is discouraged.
>>
>>8434037
Fucking this. Go do an undergrad degree in Europe, you idiots, most of them are in English anyway
>>
>>8432264
Not so much that its a debt trap, but a nepotism justification.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.